View Poll Results: Which G1 Seeker should I custom?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hotlink

2 10.00%
  • Bitstream

1 5.00%
  • Nacelle

0 0%
  • Ion Storm

1 5.00%
  • Nova Storm

0 0%
  • Red Wing

12 60.00%
  • Sandstorm

2 10.00%
  • Slipstream

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me pick my next custom G1 seeker

Default Help me pick my next custom G1 seeker

So following in the footsteps of my first Seeker custom, I have finally decided to get around to my next custom seeker and I am seeking some thoughts on which ones to do next. I have acquired a lot of junker seeker parts so I am going to make 2 this time.

So fellow board members, who would you like to see recreated as a G1 seeker? Maybe your a Rainmakers fan and want me to do Ion Storm and Nova Storm to go with my custom Acid Storm? Or perhaps you like the idea of Slip Stream or Nacelle? Let me know your thoughts. I'll give it a week whilst I clean all the pieces and finish some disassembling until I announce which ones I will take a crack at.

In case people are unfamiliar with the characters in the poll here are some pics:

Hotlink (Purple), Bitstream (Blue) and Nacelle (Dark Navy in the background)

Ion Storm (Blue) and Nova Storm (Yellow)

Red Wing

Sandstorm

Slipstream

Red Wing has my vote
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Red Wing has my vote
    Mine as well

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Red Wing has my vote
    The more I look at Red Wing the more I am liking him. He will really contrast well with the other seekers where as some in the list just look like the same old colour scheme.

Red Wing would look sweet with Sunstorm.

Since you are doing two I've voted for Hotlink. I think it with Skywarp would look amazing since they share similar colours but the Skywarp is more dominant in Black while Hotlink has the alternate Purple as its primary colour.

Good luck and keen to see the results.

Hmm mebbe i should commision you to make me a G1 Nightfall 😊😊😊! I just gotta find some g1 parts heheh, should you agree ...

my vote is Redwing as well.. but mebbe use two shades of red and a bit of red orange just to give him depth rather than monotone red only.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hmm mebbe i should commision you to make me a G1 Nightfall 😊😊😊! I just gotta find some g1 parts heheh, should you agree ...

my vote is Redwing as well.. but mebbe use two shades of red and a bit of red orange just to give him depth rather than monotone red only.
    I'd probably give it a crack if you supplied all the parts, paint and stickers. I don't normally get a lot of free time so no doubt these 2 will take a little while to get done too.

I've been debating whether to keep the colours monotone or differing shades. I will likely stay with monotone but use whites and blacks to give it a little variety. As I am going for a G1 look, I don't want the colours to be too flashy as the original seekers were not like that. This was the main reason I kept Acid Storm all the same green and did not do camo paint on the wings like more recent iterations.

By the way, if anyone has any old junker seeker parts (specifically missile launchers and missiles) I am more than happy to take them off your hands. More parts means more experimenting/customs/fun

If you are to do 2, Id say either complete the rainmakers, or do red wing and sandstorm.

Leave the top pic for when you do 3 at once
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

I voted Redwing. He's got such a nice colour scheme, fits beautifully with the other G1 seekers IMO.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I voted Redwing too... look forward to seeing what you do