Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Takara Legends Fembots revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    *jaw drop* My goodness - those are more like a J or K cup! Poor thing!
    In light of that, I think they've done a better job with the new version.
    I won't be showing that to my daughter.
    Poor her - but lucky Silverbolt

Even TFwiki makes jokes about her F cups
    Admittedly though. Tfwiki tries to make jokes on everything.

Got mine a couple of days ago and have opened up black arachnia and slip stream. BA is pretty nice and the grappling hook is just as fun as the animated toy which i also really liked.
    Slip stream is nice too. Really cool colours although I find without the sword to hold the back of the jet together it's a bit gappy and flimsy.

Also super sexist comics with them too. They're all tea ladies working in Megatron's company... Still undecided if I find that cute and silly or insulting.

For those of you with Blackarachnia the instructions and the YouTube reviewers have her mistransformed.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...est-gap/34204/

So basically there should be no gap between the top of her chest and her neck.

I got the 3 of them today, much better QC on this set of TT Fembots than on the last set of them.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yay. That was somthing that was bugging me a little. I had them pushed up as far as I was willing to push them, but I didn't want to break them. So thanks for the 22 minute video review, which I skipped mostly through

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Also super sexist comics with them too. They're all tea ladies working in Megatron's company... Still undecided if I find that cute and silly or insulting.
    Yeah I got my three today LadyCons today and I gotta admit, I don't understand Japanese but considering in one the Autobot gals are in the background dressed as bunny girls, schoolgirls and the like I'm the same as you - not sure to find it just silly fun or a bit too sexist. Are the ones that come with the three Autobot ones similar?

I do like the way these characters have been drawn on the box art and the front of the instruction manuals though - if they made posters out of them I'd definetly buy them (especially Black Arachnias )

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah I got my three today LadyCons today and I gotta admit, I don't understand Japanese but considering in one the Autobot gals are in the background dressed as bunny girls, schoolgirls and the like I'm the same as you - not sure to find it just silly fun or a bit too sexist. Are the ones that come with the three Autobot ones similar?

I do like the way these characters have been drawn on the box art and the front of the instruction manuals though - if they made posters out of them I'd definetly buy them (especially Black Arachnias )
    The costumes (bunny, school, pumpkin for BA) are required for the story as Megatron has the Decepticons out Trick or Treating and taking energon. BA's comic is therefore a Halloween themed comic.

I'll have to check the AutoLasses, but I don't recall it being quite that bad. Although Tigertron definitely has a thing for the ladies.
    But eah, the poster artwork has been good. Personally, I love the crap out of Ultra Magnus'!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    The costumes (bunny, school, pumpkin for BA) are required for the story as Megatron has the Decepticons out Trick or Treating and taking energon. BA's comic is therefore a Halloween themed comic.
    '!
    Oh ok, so it was a story thing rather than some kind of fetish cosplay, all good

Maybe I need to cut back on the hentai so my mind doesn't leap to those conclusions