Thread: New Hasbro release dates for GEN & RID

Default New Hasbro release dates for GEN & RID

The 2016 Generations and Robots In Disguise toys look to be getting an earlier than normal release, at least according to BBTS... who have to rely on Hasbro America, and they haven't been particularly reliable in recent years (giving BBTS specific release months and then not having stock to send out to BBTS until later).

Anyway, according to BBTS, the release dates provided by Hasbro for the new GEN & RID toys are mostly November... which could be any time from a week to January.
    Most of the BBTS links (listed here) have official images as well, while large official images have been found at another site called Toywiz and are mirrored here.

This includes...
    GEN Legends - Shockwave, Huffer, Buzzsaw, Chopshop.
    GEN Deluxe - Brawl, Vortex, Blastoff, Swindle
    GEN Voyager - Onslaught, Scattershot
    GEN Leader - Skywarp
    -
    RID Legion - Windblade, Clampdown, Autobot Drift, Thunderhoof. (Windblade is short-packed, so be quick if this is one toy you want when it is in stores)
    RID Warrior - Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime, Decepticon Fracture, Megatronus, Night Strike Bumblebee
    RID Deployer - Blizzard Strike Autobot Drift & Jetstorm, Overload & Backtrack (new)
    RID 3-step - Thunderhoof, Blizzard Strike Autobot Drift
    RID 1-step - Springload, Quillfire
    RID Minicon - Swelter, Kickback, Hammer, Slipstream (possibly could be a Blizzard redeco Slipstream to match the redeco Deployer Drift and Jetstorm)
    RID Minicon Battle pack - Optimus Prime, Sideswipe (could be a multi-pack of a Warrior and a Minicon, as the 2016 Minicons can be weapons - US price is close to that sort of pairing).

When these toys start showing up in Asia, then we'll know for sure that they will be out in America within a month (and maybe here soon after).

Megatran Guest

What? Just the ONE Bumblebee?

I thought I read Overlord but it turns out to be Overload.

Bring on the next wave of CW figures.
    I know the deluxes and voyagers are just redecos/retools, but the legends are top notch. Defs getting Buzzsaw and Shockwave
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    What? Just the ONE Bumblebee?

I thought I read Overlord but it turns out to be Overload.
    The wave comes with the original one too. So they did fit 2 into the wave.

Still a seriously low number of Bumblebees
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Minimal Bees? I'm more disappointed about how we are getting all these Blizzard redecos next year.
    Even if they have a big arctic story arc on the cartoon next year, it is still way too many arctic decos. Just like black redecos, it just feels lazy.

Uh.. the one character my daughter wants and she'll be shortpacked...

Fingers crossed the mobs of rabid Transformers collectors here are more interested in other characters so I can pick one up to help Santa out...

I'm not a huge fan of these constant redecos either... there are enough characters in the series to work with for a while before being lazy and giving alternate patterns.