Page 632 of 833 FirstFirst ... 612622627628629630631632633634635636637642652 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big w Sanctuary lakes:Wave 2 TLK voyagers, nothing else of interest
    Big W CBD:Same as above but with movie leaders
    Minotaur:Misfire's wave but do avoid because dat price

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    At CBD Myer around lunchtime this afternoon, there were three TR Misfires and one Twin Twist. I think there was also a Kup.
    Only 2 misfires but there was a windblade, can't remember there being a twintwist but kup seems to be the shelf warmer in this wave so he may have been there

FatalityPitt Guest

Dropped into Watergardens today. Big W were selling TLK Voyagers for $34, which is dirt cheap for a Voyager! They only had Hounds and Megatrons. However, there was a Nitro Zeus at Target. If you want a cheap Nitro Zeus, you might be able to ask Target to price match with Big W. Just a thought

Sunbury Sightings

Target: 1 Nitro Zeus. The other that was there is with me now. And 2 Scorns. Nothing else worth mentioning

Big W: TLK wave 1 leaders. Legion Dragonstorm

Toyworld: Megatron voice changer helmet, 1 step Dragonstorm, and the RiD team combiners. Interestingly they had all 3 whereas on Saturday there was only a single Menasor there so they must have restocked with a new wave. $59.99 each, 1 Menasor, 2 Ultra Bee, 2 Galvatronus. Couldn't take a pic because my phone was being repaired while I was there

I bought Movie5 Leader class Megatron yesterday from Kmart, for $65. Lucky I didn't import this myself, otherwise I would be losing money on this round.

I can't believe why this one is on sale. The jet mode is amazing!!!

EDIT: if they could do a movie style but more G1 shape head (Megatron or Galvatron), it will be perfect.

Checked out the new Tarneit Central Kmart, TR misfire wave in full complete and (yet again) broadsides galore, couple of tr brawns and...couldn't remember what else other than a few tlk wave 1 B.B's hanging around, no tlk voyagers for some reason last I checked around 11am.

Oh and one optimus voice changer at eb games, last I checked they were on clearance to $60 at zing so should be the same (despite the $79 sticker) but they also have 20% off everything except hardware until sunday, I don't know if that applies to that but worth an ask

Oh and they supposedly have 4 snes mini's in stock but no discount for those, I overheard them talk to another customer about that

RiD Combiners Menasor and UltraBee @ Target Pakenham (or may have been Cranbourne) $59

Recently saw a lone TR Soundwave at Zing Epping at $88.

Watergardens didn't have much worth noting today

Target had RiD team combiners Menasor and Ultra Bee, Titans Return Windblade and Twintwist. No wave 3 TLK voyagers sadly

Big W had pretty much nothing

Toyworld had 1 step Dragonstorm, Titans Return Six Shot, Bludgeon wave of RiD warriors, AOE power battlers!, and RiD team combiner Ultra Bee and Galvatronus

(photo proof of Galvatronus' release since my last sighting of him didn't have an accompanying photo

Nearly forgot my report, looks like big w stores are getting the misfire TR wave in with sunshine and highpoint stores stocking them (finally bought a windblade with decent paint apps on her face), highpoint tru also has some TR leader sixshots if one needs, target highpoint also has the misfire wave otherwise not much else to report.

Oh and Myer in werribee plaza has moved the tf shelves again to near the upper floor entrance as in facing the door way...iirc, been a long day

This afternoon at Doncaster TRU, I saw two TR Windblades, a Misfire and either a Topspin or Twin Twist (didn't notice which). Big W there had nothing recent in terms of TR.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!