Thread: Cybertron Thundercracker

Default Cybertron Thundercracker

I suspect there may be already be a thread for this but it would be yeeears ago and I can't find it.

This is a Cybertron Dirge repainted to become Thundercracker. The previous version had a couple of shades of blue but I finally repainted it a uniform blue.

Now I kinda want another one to make a Ramjet....

Looks beautiful! Just out of interest - why'd you go the blue head rather than a black head?

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Now I kinda want another one to make a Ramjet....
    If you go down that path, I might have a spare Universe Dirge to offer up for sale. About to go through a bit of a consolidation / clear out.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Looks beautiful! Just out of interest - why'd you go the blue head rather than a black head?

If you go down that path, I might have a spare Universe Dirge to offer up for sale. About to go through a bit of a consolidation / clear out.
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.
    Re: the head... you know, I never thought of that. I liked the blue as it was and repainting it didn't cross my mind. Hmmm....

I really got to track down the smaller starscream mold one day this looks really good

Thought it over... Thundercracker does traditionally have a black head, the Dirge mold has a blue head so it'd probably help set them apart, so ta-daaa:

Jaxius: this is the voyager mold, was there a smaller one?