Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4757626364656667686970717277 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Can you connect to the internet through the modem (when your devices are on)? What's your provider/NBN modem model?

Yes can connect to the internet. Its the white fttc squareish one. Telstra is the provider. I unplugged the ethernet cables so the telstra modem and phone were the only thing connected to the nbn mobem, it flashed. Someone said on here earlier someone might be hacking as discord was telling me i was from mandurah. Just thinking two plus two.

Would the home phone make it flash?

Unsure about the blinking light. If you log in to your modem's control panel (192.168.0.1), you should be able to see which devices are connected to the modem/your network.

The location in Discord not matching your exact location doesn't necessarily mean the connection has been compromised. Discord is probably showing the location based on IP address.

I tried the new m&m dohnuts. Yuk. The icing is like a warm margarine texture. Just tastes so weird with all the artificial crap.

Halloween tonight and both SBS and the Nine Network are showing the two Addams family movies from the 1990s... one on each channel at the same time, which I thought was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Halloween tonight and both SBS and the Nine Network are showing the two Addams family movies from the 1990s... one on each channel at the same time, which I thought was amusing.
    Fun game: every time there’s an ad break, switch to the other one. See if the story is vaguely coherent.

Better still, watch it with someone else and don’t tell them what you’re doing and see how long it takes them to realize there’s something wrong...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Hope everyone in NSW is prepared for the next few days. Know I’m not the only OzF who has been putting together a emergency fire evac kit

So many homes lost, people dead, hope everyone stays safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    So many homes lost, people dead, hope everyone stays safe!!
    We've got our Emergency Bags packed just in case

As Autocon said, stay safe to all those, their family and friends in possible danger areas. We are all thinking of you.