Thread: Classics 2.0/Universe Prowl Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

IMO the chrome on the Henkei version and hopefully better quality paints will help to improve this toy a lot... I would still pick the Henkei ver. over the Universe one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by STL
    Prowl was always easily identifiable because of his police persona which stood out among the remainder of the Autobot cars.
    Except for Machine Wars and Energon where he was an F-1 racer or in Beast Wars where he became an owl. Then there was the RiD Spychanger who was a fire chief car (so meant to be Red Alert, but called Prowl).

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Except for Machine Wars and Energon where he was an F-1 racer or in Beast Wars where he became an owl. Then there was the RiD Spychanger who was a fire chief car (so meant to be Red Alert, but called Prowl).
    Well apart from the Owl or Lion (who may or may not have been G1 Prowl) the toys you mention are different characters with the same name. STL's statement about the G1 Prowl standing out among the other Autobot Cars is true.

Haha!

It's possible to consistently transform the doors without them popping off! it's just a matter of when you start to do it!

Mine (that I've received from the RK) is going to become Jazz...oh fun funfun!
    I really like the figure. hate the paint!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Can't wait to get this guy! Actually - I'm really looking forward to Bluestreak ("Silver"steak )!!

I hope that they eventually re-tool the head on this figure to give us Jazz, and do the same with Ironhide to make Trailbreaker!... (unless we get brand new moulds of these 2 characters of course )

I agree with lcz128. Come on Henkei!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And in Animated, whose Prowl is a superbike.