Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Default Disney Infinity

Well Disney Infinity 2.0 has been announced which is including the Marvel characters including Guardians of the Galaxy... looks like i'm going to have to get into this now... collecting urge growing... can't fight it... Aaaaahhhh!

Care of IGN

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/07/2...isney-infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Supreme View Post
    Well Disney Infinity 2.0 has been announced which is including the Marvel characters including Guardians of the Galaxy... looks like i'm going to have to get into this now... collecting urge growing... can't fight it... Aaaaahhhh!

Care of IGN

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/07/2...isney-infinity
    Allow me the play devils advocate, Disney Infinity is quite good once you accept 2 points.

1. Its expensive, really expensive.
    2. It's not a traditional video game, it's more like a digital toy set. They set out to make traditional toys in a digital setting, this theme radiates in every facet of Infinity. You make your own "fun". Playsets like the GotG one are largely directionless open worlds with little challenges. Not the best "gaming experience" but rather the digital equivelent of this...

And the toybox creation mode is basically minecraft/garry's mod lite plus this...

If that sounds like fun, go for it!

It is still a traditional game for the story characters. I bought the original and the missus played through the Pirates part, we had a lot of fun with it too.

After that it gets a bit more free-form, but still lots of fun and it has a great level builder, especially for the younglings. I compare it more to LBP but easier and more limited with the functionality.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    It is still a traditional game for the story characters. I bought the original and the missus played through the Pirates part, we had a lot of fun with it too.
    I've not played the Pirates, but the Incredibles, Monsters & Toy Story have only go to x do y tasks (Destroy this, retrieve that sort of thing) and a story that can barely make it as a blurb. I'd hesitate to say you get a traditional game, more a world to screw around in with a basic string of tasks.

Pirates is supposed to be the meatiest of the sets, and as I've said I've not played Pirates, so that might be more a proper game.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I compare it more to LBP but easier and more limited with the functionality.
    Spot on.