Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: May's Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    CP were great, I've got no complaints.

And, nope.
    whaaaaaaat? You're crazy. He looks awesome. I'm really tempted to get one, I've just never dealt with that store before. Did it take long to arrive?

Oh, nice one, congrats! I think I only need this one and Megs w/ mace to complete my MOSC HoC collection.
    Thanks! There's another one on ebay right now. Also I think there's a knock off of Megs, but I'm not sure if it's carded.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    whaaaaaaat? You're crazy. He looks awesome. I'm really tempted to get one, I've just never dealt with that store before. Did it take long to arrive?
    Hehe, I think being a little crazy is a necessary prerequisite for a MISB collector. I always buy a loose version of a toy that I really like, though, so if/when another Quakewave crosses my path I'll probably get it.

It didn't take too long to arrive - one to two weeks - which is about standard for First Class USPS mail. This was my first purchase from them; I found the service to be quite good and the price was reasonable, so I will probably buy from them again.

Thanks! There's another one on ebay right now. Also I think there's a knock off of Megs, but I'm not sure if it's carded.
    Oh yep I see it, cool. I didn't know they made KOs of this line? Anyways, I'm after the MOSC ones first, so that should help identify the genuine ones from the KOs.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Also, Cat, pls post your RH hardcopies when they get here, I can't wait to see them.
    Oh I will be.

One's an absolute grail for me. It was a grail in test shot form, never could have dreamed about a hardcopy.

Just a pity that the gun's broken.

I'm talking with someone about casting it and sculpting a replacement gun to put on the cast. Not sure if I'll go through with it, as I'm petrified of damaging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    One heck of an awesome haul tjparkside!
    Thanks! I am very happy with this months haul!

Thanks to UltraMarginal for most of these. FT-03 Quakewave is from Captured Prey.
    Oooh you got the Energon cubes as well! It comes with an insert for the chest of MP Soundwave. Don't loose that , it's actually pretty cool - it has glow in the dark feature which they didn't mention in marketing it - I only discovered and noticed when I turned off the lights of the TF room and it was showing a faint glow, awesome when you have it on Soundwave's chest. unfortunately I tried to catch a photo but it's not glowy enough to be captured.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TinyJazz if you're after some neat but inexpensive sketch cards I do know a talented card artist who's doing some pieces for me.

I've asked his permission to share, and how open his schedule is.

I'll let you know what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    About my MP-16, I ordered it from an online store when it was released in mid-March. About a week or so before that, I updated paypal with my new address (this online store only takes payment via paypal). So what did this online store do? They posted MP-16 to my old address! The package ended up being returned to the sender (it took two bloody months!) & they got it back about 10 days ago. They re-posted it & my MP-16 finally arrived yesterday. So I ended up waiting 2 & a 1/2 months in total for my MP-16. All I can do is shake my head...
    I cant believe that they actually DID 'return to sender'.

Hehe, I think being a little crazy is a necessary prerequisite for a MISB collector. I always buy a loose version of a toy that I really like, though, so if/when another Quakewave crosses my path I'll probably get it.

It didn't take too long to arrive - one to two weeks - which is about standard for First Class USPS mail. This was my first purchase from them; I found the service to be quite good and the price was reasonable, so I will probably buy from them again.

Oh yep I see it, cool. I didn't know they made KOs of this line? Anyways, I'm after the MOSC ones first, so that should help identify the genuine ones from the KOs.
    You should be okay then, I can't remember exactly, but it might have been the SCF versions of Megatron and Optimus. Anyway, cheers for all the info, I might look into ordering from them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    TinyJazz if you're after some neat but inexpensive sketch cards I do know a talented card artist who's doing some pieces for me.

I've asked his permission to share, and how open his schedule is.

I'll let you know what he says.
    Oh my goodness that would be amazing! I appreciate the offer Cat, please let me know if he's available.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2