Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Since Generations isn't Hasbro's main line or focus, they (Hasbro) have been very unreliable in the past with the waves... some had push-backs of a couple months (based on the changing estimated release dates on BBTS). So it is unfortunate that the "middlemen" have to deal with excited and/or agitated customers.
    (Remember how long it took them to get in Springer and Blitzwing, or at least a decent supply, as I think Hasbro only sent them a fraction at first and took a couple months to get in more to send to BBTS.)

you'd think Hasbro would look after BBTS a bit better, they would have to be one of their biggest eSellers, maybe even competetive against some smaller bricks and morter chains for number of units turned over.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Looks like they got in a JP shipment in the last few days, as some November GO! items are now in stock, including the black versions of Kenzan & Gekisomaru, plus the five freebie translucent Microns. The black exclusives are cheaper from some HK (and JP) sources, but this is the first I've seen of a dealer having the 5 freebies in stock.

I also saw a couple of interesting non-TF items I can't help but mention... Han Solo in Carbonite Ice-cube (or chocolate) tray. And some Batgirl & WonderWoman PJs for any of you with a missus and you have a geek fantasy you want to fulfil.

Reports are that the Hasbro Toy Shop are shipping Rhinox, so fingers crossed other online retailers aren't far behind.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I got an email from BBTS to say that Rhinox is now in-stock and shipping.

So if I want to pay more for postage than for the figure and (possibly) get him here before Xmas, I can, but to be honest, I think I'll wait until Waspinator comes out too so as the postage is split.

Sigh.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Heh - as I predicted in another thread, BBTS is releasing the next wave of Generations (Skywarp, Scoop, Minicons & Armada Starscream) in a set:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...93&mode=retail

You can still order Skywarp individually, but Scoop by himself is already sold out which is a shame as it's he and Skywarp that I am really after.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

And some Batgirl & WonderWoman PJs for any of you with a missus and you have a geek fantasy you want to fulfil.

When they release a form-moulding set of Power Girl PJ's, I'll order half a dozen for the missus

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Heh - as I predicted in another thread, BBTS is releasing the next wave of Generations (Skywarp, Scoop, Minicons & Armada Starscream) in a set:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...93&mode=retail

You can still order Skywarp individually, but Scoop by himself is already sold out which is a shame as it's he and Skywarp that I am really after.

If you want to get the set, I'll take the mincons and Starscream off your hands.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

OMG MINICONS!

*Runs off and pre-orders*
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And some Batgirl & WonderWoman PJs for any of you with a missus and you have a geek fantasy you want to fulfil.
    Errrrr ........... Does the model come with the PJs? If so, shipping is really cost effective. What? What were you thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Errrrr ........... Does the model come with the PJs? If so, shipping is really cost effective. What? What were you thinking of?
    A Simpsons quote.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|