Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IDW TPBs

Default IDW TPBs

I recently picked up the trades of Infiltration, Escalation and Devastation, so as I find myself at the start, I figured I'd put the feelers out and slowly start to collect the others.

Does anyone have the TPBs of Stormbringer and Spotlight Volume 1 for sale?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

You can't have Stormbringer or the spotlights, but if you get into the ongoing series, I have them and don't really want them. I've tried selling them before with no success so I'm sure we could work something out
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You can't have Stormbringer or the spotlights, but if you get into the ongoing series, I have them and don't really want them. I've tried selling them before with no success so I'm sure we could work something out
    Sweet as. Once I've tracked them down and am up to date (so to speak), I'll be in touch

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Sweet as. Once I've tracked them down and am up to date (so to speak), I'll be in touch
    I am selling the Stormbringer single issues in my sale thread ($2 for the set of four) and I have the Spotlights for sale too (they were on hold from a while back that never went through). I am selling cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I am selling the Stormbringer single issues in my sale thread ($2 for the set of four) and I have the Spotlights for sale too (they were on hold from a while back that never went through). I am selling cheap
    Hot damn, if only you had the TPBs rather than the individual issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Hot damn, if only you had the TPBs rather than the individual issues...
    Yeah I know... I'm getting rid of the issues because I now have the collections myself

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yeah I know... I'm getting rid of the issues because I now have the collections myself
    The only thing missing is a nice collated image on the spines of the TPBs. That would have been a nice touch.

There's a new IDW trade that collects the first 12 Spotlights. About 30 on bookdepositorycouk. I've just ordered one as I can never find the first collection.

Good luck with Stormbringer, until they reprint it you're going to have to pay overs for it.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    There's a new IDW trade that collects the first 12 Spotlights. About 30 on bookdepositorycouk. I've just ordered one as I can never find the first collection.

Good luck with Stormbringer, until they reprint it you're going to have to pay overs for it.
    Cheers for the heads-up, Trunks

As Trunks has said, since you're getting into the TPBs so late, it may be easier to look into the Hardcover collections that they've released and/or the omnibus collections.