Page 11 of 481 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    For TF-related stuff, I follow Derrick Wyatt, Vangelus (he's funny), BBTS (for stock updates), Paulbot (he can give his own link if he desires) and TFWiki and I had a saved search for any posts (tweets ) tagged with the phrase "#botcon" during Botcon.
    Me? For TF-related stuff? Well yes, sometimes I may tweet about TFs, but half the time I'm going on about the stuff I vented about earlier in this thread.

Just wanted to offer a relevant local.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    WTF is so good about this Twitter crap? Everybody raves about it like if its the best thing since the freaking wheel but it seems like yet another pointless and waste of time craze like Myspace.

I go in, put my name..What? I am supposed to write what i am doing now? WTF??? I am supposed to look for people through it and chat to them? Its that it? This sucks.

*WTF (World Transformers Federation)
    Through all the hype, its just a simplified version of Facebook. So as Kup put it, WTF?

I don't see how it's similar to facebook at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I don't see how it's similar to facebook at all.
    Well the way I see it is that you go onto Twitter to say whats on your mind and thats it. Whereas Facebook you do the same but it has all these other things u can do.

I just want to vent as I had a heated talk with my dad. I've just finished building my house and there were a few changes I would of liked that council wouldn't approve. The arrogant SOB told me he could of changed them because of he knows and I'm too stupiod to talk to people properly to get the backhander deals that he gets.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I just want to vent as I had a heated talk with my dad. I've just finished building my house and there were a few changes I would of liked that council wouldn't approve. The arrogant SOB told me he could of changed them because of he knows and I'm too stupiod to talk to people properly to get the backhander deals that he gets.
    In some cases the worse one can do is listen to your father - Trust me I know.

Measure your accomplishments based on your own efforts and results not what someone else 'may have' been able to do.

I'm getting a puppy from my cousin's friend, and every time I ring up to ask when I can pick the dog up, she always says in another week. I've rang 3 times, and every time she says In a couple of days, then it's a week ect. The dogs are 8 Weeks old, and have finished drinking thier mother's milk. I don't see why it's taking so long
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

I agree. Be happy with your own decisions and judgements.

I find myself learning by mistakes all the time...

When im 90 ill be an expert in everything...

or dead
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Why do coles pay the 10% tax on femanine hygene products but not for male hygene products. Double standards coles! double standards!
    ~