Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I came back with some cool stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    liege: yeah, i went to greenhills. where i stay is only a few minutes from there. didn't check out any toys there though. I might check it out for toys when i get back there in Jan. I checked out your link too...looks awesome! Probably good thing i didnt see all that tho...would have spent so much money!

5FDP: Yeh i'm a decepticon fan, especially of Starscream and Soundwave so i was pretty stoked to have found those t-shirts! Hopefully we start getting some better designs from Jay Jays. (Too bad it wont be as cheap though...)
    Agreed Soundwave is my fav Decepticon. I have a Soundwave t-shirt that I bought a while back from JayJays but I don't wear it all the much. It's the MISB collector coming out in me

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a Prowl t-shirt (that I have found anyway) made. My wife is an expert at design and printing so she made one for me which I wore at the last Parra Fair.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Agreed Soundwave is my fav Decepticon. I have a Soundwave t-shirt that I bought a while back from JayJays but I don't wear it all the much. It's the MISB collector coming out in me

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a Prowl t-shirt (that I have found anyway) made. My wife is an expert at design and printing so she made one for me which I wore at the last Parra Fair.
    No Prowl, DesignPrime from Jay Jays told us there were only certain characters they can use.

I still have a Prowl t-shirt from 1985, not that I can still fit in something I wore when I was 5 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    No Prowl, DesignPrime from Jay Jays told us there were only certain characters they can use.

I still have a Prowl t-shirt from 1985, not that I can still fit in something I wore when I was 5 years old
    That's for the info Paul I wish I still had my glow-in-the-dark Ghostbusters t-shirt, but like you, there's no way it would fit me Aging is so cruel.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by griffin
    Looks like a similar concept to the Astroboy t-shirt Lint wore at the last Nexus fair (which I really liked, and thought it would look great if done for a TFs theme).
    Is that the lenticular shirt which "peels away" and reveals Astroboy's insides?

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    liege: yeah, i went to greenhills. where i stay is only a few minutes from there. didn't check out any toys there though. I might check it out for toys when i get back there in Jan. I checked out your link too...looks awesome! Probably good thing i didnt see all that tho...would have spent so much money!
    I bet you wouldve hehehhe! Next time, Go to R-toys first, then go to the rest. I made the mistake of spending first at Greattoys so when I went to R-toys I was short on monies to grab Overlord . Shoppesville Plus has a whole circle (1 floor) of Toyshops- mostly owned by collectors as well and best is you can haggle.

Did you stay in a hotel? or at some relos living nearby there? If you wanna get to see more ( and mebbe buy more) of them toys, plan your next trip around june or July - Toyfair, December - Toys and gifts fair - all held in Megatrade hall, SM Megamall
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Nah I stay with my auntie who stays in Pasig, literally around the corner from Eastwood in one of the Valle Verde sub division lots. 10 mins from Megamall. I hope there are new shirts when I get back there in Jan.

Should have bought the sideswipe shirt just for the sake of it. Dunno why i didn't. Oh well...

Hopefully oz ends up with nicer stuff.

Nice! im goin in phils in december as well with the wife...and one of my agenda is the Toy fair lol... i might stay there til january around what time are you going to be there?

@ Deceptic Optics: ooOOOH SWEET! I can make "Bilin" to you then hehehe.Are you going to meet up with Magnusjam (TFPH) at the fair (they'd really enjoy that)!

@ ITZTRU: Well your aunt's house is indeed well placed logistics wise for getting around the "important" places we collectors need to be then hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @ Deceptic Optics: ooOOOH SWEET! I can make "Bilin" to you then hehehe.Are you going to meet up with Magnusjam (TFPH) at the fair (they'd really enjoy that)!
    Thats fine dre just give me your list il try to meet up with them depending on the mode of the commander hehehe

Good acqusitions you got from Phillipines.

I've sent you a PM re some statues you offered me about a month or so ago!