Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations FOC STARSCREAM

Default Generations FOC STARSCREAM

That looks ah...flaming incredible!! *throws money at screen*

The robot mode is a bit like the game starscream, but the jet mode looks wrong... especially with those over-sized guns on the wings looking like the 2007 Movie starscream.
    I think it would have been surprising to NOT have WFC/FOC seekers, but why do we have to wait until 2013... a whole year away.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think it would have been surprising to NOT have WFC/FOC seekers, but why do we have to wait until 2013... a whole year away.
    Probably because TF:Prime has priority as far as Hasbro's business plan goes.

Hopefully those 2007 Movie Starscream canons are removable as in optional. I don't see them in the robot mode though.

...here's hoping we don't have to wait another half a decade before they give us repaints of this mould as Skywarp and Thundercracker (I'd happily collect repaints as Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust too w/o any conehead retool).

Yeah seen that today while I was there and it does look good.

Also still no word on Grimlock though even though a few people asked the panel.
    Does it show the Asian exclusives as well? Some more redecos of previous molds into other characters from the G1 line. And I dont have my camera onhand to post those pics either.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...here's hoping we don't have to wait another half a decade before they give us repaints of this mould as Skywarp and Thundercracker (I'd happily collect repaints as Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust too w/o any conehead retool).
    They'll be Botcon exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Does it show the Asian exclusives as well? Some more redecos of previous molds into other characters from the G1 line.
    Not yet I think. Any you can remember/describe?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Not yet I think. Any you can remember/describe?
    Its those small 'legion' figures I think.......There was Brawl (Breacher), Hoist (Trailbreaker), Thundercracker (Starscream), Springer (oange dune buggy?) and a couple of others that I cant remember off hand. Also there is some bigger sized ones and I think one of those was Wheelie (not movie version) and some exclusive Universal Studio figures such as Prime, Bumblebee and about another three or four others.

There wasnt much else that is new but when I get back to the hotel, Ill post up some pics.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I like what I see.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.