Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

My purchases , thanks to Mr Skyshadow, have arrived along with two cetain mini tapes to complete my NOT takara Dinocassettes (I wont post them here as they're not official products heheheh)

Botcon Weirdwolf ( yay! now, we only need a modernized Skullcruncher figure of some sort and the Headmaster - no more trio will be complete!)
    and the few parts provided to almost complete my second G1 Pretender Vroom - just need that ever expensive little inner gun now and I shall have 2 Vrooms, ......vroom vroom!! heheheh

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Received a nice minty G1 reissue Rodimus from Burn today. Me likey very much & he can hang with his grumpy mate Kup.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    My purchases , thanks to Mr Skyshadow, have arrived along with two cetain mini tapes to complete my NOT takara Dinocassettes (I wont post them here as they're not official products heheheh)

Botcon Weirdwolf ( yay! now, we only need a modernized Skullcruncher figure of some sort and the Headmaster - no more trio will be complete!)
    and the few parts provided to almost complete my second G1 Pretender Vroom - just need that ever expensive little inner gun now and I shall have 2 Vrooms, ......vroom vroom!! heheheh

*snip*
    nice Vrooms Liege, he seems to be increasingly diffcult to find!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    nice Vrooms Liege, he seems to be increasingly diffcult to find!
    Thanks Skully, He has always been a difficult one to find. At one point kup, HD and I were after the very same figure on ebay (I have it now- thanks to the other two bowing out). Good thing we worked it out ourselves thru pms so I got first crack, kup went for a different one and HD with his own usual lucky finds ended up with a minty looking one, so everything worked out. By this time though I was left with this second one that Ive been putting together for ages, buying the pieces piecemeal at toyfairs and ebay. I couldn't bring myself to sell it coz of all the effort Ive put into completing (and still completing albeit not actively) the second figure. Ive only got the little gun left hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

got these today.
    I thought the pic of fort max was interesting. looks like the waist guns slide in and out, rather than around??? plus some paint differences.

Nah, those red gun barrels swing around to the back into that groove (or can even detach), and those sections they swing back into THEN swing around to the front (to form the main tower).

The catalogue picture looks to be a prototype then, as it's different to every Fort Max I've seen.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I received Transformers Classics: Volume 2 today. But it's not Classics UK Volume 2 that I thought I had ordered and was hugely looking forward to.

Anyone in Melbourne want a new IDW reprint of Marvel #14 to #25 [complete with all the Circuit Breaker goodness] for $20
    UK Classics volume 2 is due out next week, IIRC. (Give or take a week or two depending on where you shop)

WOW what an awesome haul Geigerrock-2! So minty Jap G1 figs! See, that's something you can post in that thread "things you never knew before in TFs " or whatever it was called - didnt notice that before in those old collectible catalogues about fort max's pics

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    WOW what an awesome haul Geigerrock-2! So minty Jap G1 figs! See, that's something you can post in that thread "things you never knew before in TFs " or whatever it was called - didnt notice that before in those old collectible catalogues about fort max's pics
    cool. cheers for the heads up liege i keep putting things in the wrong threads