Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics Sightings.

It seems that Classics Jetfire is easier to find now than when it was supposed to be in release over a year ago. Found two today at DJs Garden City for $48 each.

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

^ i agree, i rememeber jetfire going for close to $100 on ebay about a year ago, I just saw 4 Jetfires at David Jones for $47.99, Canberra Centre.

I saw 6 Jetfires (and 6 OP's) the other day, and felt like Hasbro utterly lied to us all last year about no more Jetfires - unbelivable!

PM for location - price wasn't much better than i paid on Ebay last year though, $49!

Welcome back!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

toy kingdom have restocked new classics mini-con sets

-predator
    -dirty diggers
    -aerial set (the one with a jet and creature)

at $15 each. tonnes of them , but should wait for them on sale
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

DJ's in melbourne cbd has several Classics optimus primes for $47 and 1 jetfire left

Saw an interesting sight today....

Myer had about 30 each of Voyager Prime and Voyager Jetfire!!!

I talked to the manager and she said she thinks something is coming up <wink>

I asked if she had more in the back and she said heaps!!

I said, so I should come back Friday?

"I don't know" <wink>

WTF? Are Classics making a resurgence? Is this part of a plan to rejuvenate interest in the Classics line in preparation for Classics 2.0?

Hasbro was blind but it can now see.

Before they had absolutely no clue of the market and thought a concept such as classics only good enough as a 'filler' line before the movie. After its massive success and demand they have now awaken.

Although to the average fan/customer it would be obvious that a G1 based line would sell like hot cakes and have far and wide appeal; to the Hasbro executive (& Archer) they were completly clueless and kept pushing their weird futuristic ambiguous crap. Their legacy for the past 8 years.

Now profits have spoken on what people want thanks to Classics and the movie line and thankfuly Hasbro has wised up (looks that way from the Botcon previews).

30 Jetfires? 30? All that running around and all I actually had to do was wait 18 months?

Something is coming up? Wink? Very interesting. Could well be the debut of Classics 2.0 which don't have any new toys at the price point so could be using Classics stock to fill the gap. Exciting news.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    30 Jetfires? 30? All that running around and all I actually had to do was wait 18 months?

Something is coming up? Wink? Very interesting. Could well be the debut of Classics 2.0 which don't have any new toys at the price point so could be using Classics stock to fill the gap. Exciting news.
    I dunno, left over stock that the US didn't want? I'