Page 383 of 609 FirstFirst ... 363373378379380381382383384385386387388393403 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Big W Karrinyup has all of TR Wave 3 deluxes and legends on shelves (Hot Rod, Kickback waves) as well as Wave 2 voyagers (Astrotrain...).
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Visited TRU Cannington the other day. I'm certain the TF section has not been touched since well before Christmas. I should of taken a photo back in December and compared it with February. Not much has changed.
    Congrats to Target Rockingham. Their TF section is full with stuff. Lego section is brilliant as always as well. Always has been the best Target toy section in Perth. It's like nobody down there buys toys.

Spotted these at Coles Maddington

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Visited TRU Cannington the other day. I'm certain the TF section has not been touched since well before Christmas. I should of taken a photo back in December and compared it with February. Not much has changed.
    Congrats to Target Rockingham. Their TF section is full with stuff. Lego section is brilliant as always as well. Always has been the best Target toy section in Perth. It's like nobody down there buys toys.
    Do they have any new stuff? I rarely go that way, but thanks for mentioning
    last time they had teh wave with hot rod, doublecross etc, back last year, any new stuff since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Do they have any new stuff? I rarely go that way, but thanks for mentioning
    last time they had teh wave with hot rod, doublecross etc, back last year, any new stuff since then?
    Absolutely nothing except Combiner Wars packs and a couple of old Legends and giant RID Bumblebee things.

Forgot I picked this guy up from K-Mart Maddington - Valor the Lion-Bot. TFW2005 have him listed as "not released"??

[IMG][/IMG]

so Target Freo, the WORST Target in WA as voted by everybody who talks,
    actually have some new stock, the um wave with doublecross and hot rod etc, they had all four deluxes, they have had almost nothing but REALLY old stock of like RID stuff for ages.

They have crash n smash combiner RID two pack, but none of the new deluxes.
    They did have 3 old RID Deluxes/warrior or whatever confusion labels they use to annoy me.
    Megatronus, Quillfire and some other one, both of which are nice, but I bought them like six months ago and I swear the shelf warm everywhere I go.

Or Target hired them as store greeters?
    Last edited by griffin; 21st February 2017 at 09:42 PM. Reason: language

Sky shadows at myr cbd this evening. I used Myers sale to get mine and a legion RiD starscream for $79 :

Sooo glad I didn't order mine online....

1 Skyshadow left at Myer Carousel at $72 after 20% off. Also about 6 Gnaws at $16 each after 20% off.

I forgot how terrible Innaloo TRU is. 2 Fort Maxes, some Victorians and dinobot 5-packs. No sixshots, but plenty of Blasters.