Page 418 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 398408413414415416417418419420421422423428438 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Totally understand that . Out of all my TF's this one seems to evoke the G1 goodness with a bit more flexability.

Never had a original Jetfore/Skyfire but he just feels "right" to me.
    I do like the classics jetfire but I will be hard pressed to believe he's the best of the modern molds. I really like a lot of them, off the top of my head I'd have to say that Warpath, scourge, cyclonus and windcharger are all better, not necessarily in that order but Warpath is brilliant in execution and the "feel"

I have an original jetfire junker (hand me down from and ex flatmate), and the new classics one, while the new one is very good, it doesn't quite grasp the sleek blockiness of the original concept so well, but then it's also probably more of a jetfire than a macross toy

end of off topic rant

The problem with this discussion is that there is just soo much awesome in the new classic lines. 10 people could all pick a different favorite.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Is their a website or resource that details what paperwork came with a figure? - Namely that of G1 figures?
    I ask as I'm trying to find out exactly what paperwork, other than an Instruction Sheet, came with a 1987 Western release of Scorponok and neither the TFwiki or TFU.info had such details.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Is their a website or resource that details what paperwork came with a figure? - Namely that of G1 figures?
    I ask as I'm trying to find out exactly what paperwork, other than an Instruction Sheet, came with a 1987 Western release of Scorponok and neither the TFwiki or TFU.info had such details.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    It depends on the specific country of release, Hursti - the sticker sheet and tech specs decoder should be a constant, but the presence and specificities of a catalogue and robot points mailaway offer depended on the actual place it was sold (e.g. U.S., U.K., Australia, etc.)

[QUOTE=Hursticon;265139]Ah, ok fair enough so with that in mind; Where would I find out these specifics?
    (I'd probably go with an Aussie approach though )

In that case, Scorponok came with instructions, a sticker sheet, tech-specs decoder, a US 1987 catalogue and... maybe... a "Have the Decepticons defeated us once and for all?" mailaway offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    In that case, Scorponok came with instructions, a sticker sheet, tech-specs decoder, a US 1987 catalogue and... maybe... a "Have the Decepticons defeated us once and for all?" mailaway offer.
    Ah... ok-sweet, I'll go for that then although, as of yet eBay hasn't yielded an instruction sheet... yet.
    Many thanks for the insight Sky Shadow.

how to spot fake henkei seekers?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    how to spot fake henkei seekers?
    Predominantly the Mold differences are a major give away, there is a site that'll show you but for the life of me I can't think of it at the moment; I'm sure one of the other members will know for sure dude.

Decepticon Guest

Can anyone tell me what they reckon is a better scale to fit the general deluxe classed cars? Voyager Optimus or a Leader Optimus? I have been pondering this for a while without any decent answers. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Can anyone tell me what they reckon is a better scale to fit the general deluxe classed cars? Voyager Optimus or a Leader Optimus? I have been pondering this for a while without any decent answers. Lol
    If you're talking movie verse, personally I think the better scale is leader Prime and HA figures, but still Leader and Deluxe is next preferred for me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Leader class all the way.