Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11SW Skywarp

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    So of those who are purchasing this guy, where are you getting him from?

Ehobbybaseshop seems to have the best price ($169.99 USD) but adding in shipping it is still expensive. You are looking at around $230 AUD. Any other options?
    I will wait for eBay sellers as I know some who may sell them cheaper maybe.

We have no idea on the number created but this (although crazy) could be a fairly short run. nexusnixx is reporting limited access to these (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=19698) from his source.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I will wait for eBay sellers as I know some who may sell them cheaper maybe.
    Robot Kingdom also now have him for $169.99 plus shipping. I presume RK have cheaper shipping.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

It just seems so...over priced. For a Seeker mould? Nearly $200 I've heard. That's crazy. They need more than just Dr Arkaville clone and stand to be worth it. That's like third party prices so depressing... double

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    It just seems so...over priced. For a Seeker mould? Nearly $200 I've heard. That's crazy. They need more than just Dr Arkaville clone and stand to be worth it. That's like third party prices so depressing... double
    Even more, at least compared to stuff like Fanstoys Dinobots which are similar priced an bigger. It's a bit of as ask seeing as how he doesn't have all the fancy cape and other accessories that Starscream had. Annoying because I really wanted this guy, but at that price I would rather get a 3rd party toy as at least that would be a whole new mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Even more, at least compared to stuff like Fanstoys Dinobots which are similar priced an bigger. It's a bit of as ask seeing as how he doesn't have all the fancy cape and other accessories that Starscream had. Annoying because I really wanted this guy, but at that price I would rather get a 3rd party toy as at least that would be a whole new mold.
    In all honesty, I wouldn't mind getting this one and Starscream in the new mould, but, I have 2 Seekers (Starscream and Skywarp) in the old mould and 3 in the new one (Acid Storm, Thunder Cracker and Sunstorm...Actually I have 2 sunstorms now one Hasbro...so make it 4). I like the idea of the fact that, there's variety in the transformations breaking them up into individuals, rather then 5 of the same moulds just with different colours...

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    In all honesty, I wouldn't mind getting this one and Starscream in the new mould, but, I have 2 Seekers (Starscream and Skywarp) in the old mould and 3 in the new one (Acid Storm, Thunder Cracker and Sunstorm...Actually I have 2 sunstorms now one Hasbro...so make it 4). I like the idea of the fact that, there's variety in the transformations breaking them up into individuals, rather then 5 of the same moulds just with different colours...
    You're not getting this in your shop?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You're not getting this in your shop?
    Man it's a confusing figure, I'm quite sure it's a Hasbro Asia product but it Has Takara Tomy written on it..
    I can get Tak/Tom Products but not Has/A.. Well not for a decent price anyway. If Takara Tomy officially release it then yes I should be able to get it for sure...But until then :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    We have no idea on the number created but this (although crazy) could be a fairly short run. nexusnixx is reporting limited access to these (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=19698) from his source.
    Not too sure why the supply is limited? to artificially created a "jump" in pricing due to lack of supply...

hopefully it comes with some gift on the side to sweeten the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Not too sure why the supply is limited? to artificially created a "jump" in pricing due to lack of supply...

hopefully it comes with some gift on the side to sweeten the deal.
    That's the thing with Hasbro Asia stuff. Being 'Asian Exclusive' is a terrible excuse to jack up the price.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust