Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Info and Activities > Board Info, Member Intros & Suggestion Box

Sightings/Sales

View Poll Results: Overall, do you feel comfortable participating on Ozformers?
YES - Most people here act civil and respect my opinions. I'm overall happy to participate. 27 84.38%
NO - I mostly lack confidence, because I dread the sort of responses I might get. 5 15.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15th April 2019, 05:09 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

I've only been on here since last year but lurked for many years before that. From a 'newbies' perspective I have found the vast majority of the members here friendly, welcoming, respectful and willing to engage in healthy debates or conversations. Some people have differences of opinion to me; thats fine, that's what being human is all about. And it's not going to stop me posting. I've only slowed down because real life has started getting in the way, but I still read every day and contribute when I can!
Old 15th April 2019, 06:34 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I love this place. Itís a great community that has always made me feel welcome. I donít see eye-to-eye with everyone, thereís been the occasional disagreement or moments of eye rolling from me when reading a post I donít agree with, but seriously, gather any group of human beings in one place and see if thatís not exactly what you get.

When I post, I try and be respectful of the potential differing views of others. I leave people space to disagree. I donít get (too) personal and I donít take it (too) seriously.

It just ainít hard.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!
Closed Thread