• Only if (something else)

2 14.29%
  • No

1 7.14%
  • Not even interested

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Siege Sixgun

Air assualt is the sleek department when compared to the ground assault department, so Six Gun is better than Cog on that alone. Furthermore, despite Cog's alt. mode not having kibble Six Gun has the better alt. mode despite the kibble on the underside. That's because the kibble functions as a display stand instead of being unsightly.

It'll be awesome to see both Cog and Six Gun combined with the leader class figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Does the body/Hover craft thing break up or make a shield/weapon as well? Or is it just the space ship thing
    According to official instructions it's a MTX-50 Dual Flank Boost Launcher. It shows it being worn on an arm of a figure as a shield/rocket launcher, on the back as a backpack or folded up and combined with the red missle launcher (sixguns lower torso and hips) into an arm or fist mounted gauntlet/weapon.

I've got a surprising amount of joy out of this figure.

Vehicle mode looks... well it's not super great, but it's not awfu. The wide wings, high boosters and cockpit and low slung belly 'chunk' give it a sort of Halo/sci fi dropship vibe.

I have found that the best way to use this figure with other deluxes is to spread it across two other figures. My favourite setup currently is

'Jetpower' Sideswipe (central cockpit and rocket launchers + the two arms with the fan turbines combined and on his back as a jet pack, the two long black guns on his arm ports) and 'Heavy Artillery' Ironhide (lower torso chunk with all the gun barrels on his shoulder and the two large guns made from the legs being held in Ironhide's hands).

Fun times.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Sixgun with Generations Metroplex

Sixgun attached to Metroplex in the form of 10 guns

The 10 guns of Sixgun

I really like him. I reckon he is very G1 faithful in robot mode (in fact a distinct improvement) and has an awesome Cybertronian alt-mode.

My son is loving his Weaponizer gimmick and has been decking out Siege Prowl and Soundwave with various combos.

I've had a play covering Metroplex with his guns. I love the fact that yes, he does hook up to Metroplex, but its just a shame that his guns are so small that in Plex's robot mode they are hardly noticeable.

What do people reckon the chances are of Brunt being recoloured into Slammer? Makes sense to fill out the trio of smaller bots for Metro, plus we all know Hasbro loves to get more than one use out of a mould.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    What do people reckon the chances are of Brunt being recoloured into Slammer? Makes sense to fill out the trio of smaller bots for Metro, plus we all know Hasbro loves to get more than one use out of a mould.
    I wouldn't rule it out, but the current best bet seems to be an IDW-style Centurion droid.

I'd probably be up for one tbh.

A Siege Slammer would require some retooling for the tank mode, but nothing beyond the extensive level of retooling that we've seen in Sixgun having transitioned from Cog; so definitely within the realms of possibility. And yeah, I'd buy that for a dollar.