Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: High resolution images of upcoming 25th Anniv/Animated figures

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I agree with Firecracker. Peaugh's reviews are indeed concise and could arguable be referred to more as a quick tour of the figure than a review. He typically gives me what I need to make my own decision. While he rarely ends with something other than "I really like this figure", he does point out shortcomings but they're usually tied with constructive corrective fixes or enhancements.

Personally, I'd much prefer to watch one of Peaugh's quick figure "tours" then hear someone waffle for 10 minutes as most other "reviewers" do.
    + 1! There were occasions when I used to watch Sean's stuff but I'm not gonna watch a 25 minute review... I also used to be a regular viewer of Dl3anksak47 but his new vids seem to drag on...

Oh & I just looked up how much Peaugh paid for his Cyclonus... *shakes head*
    Is it really worth paying that much just to be the first person to own one?

Well, better that they pay and we can make the informed decision. Also, don't knock the members who buy stuff early and for copious amounts... They usually sell other stuff for very generous prices.

As others have said, loving the moulds but praying henkei gets the colours right.