View Poll Results: TF4 Movie (AOE) - worth watching?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • excellent, must see

25 24.75%
  • good, see if you can

33 32.67%
  • average

20 19.80%
  • disappointing, avoid it

23 22.77%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Review - Transformers 4 : Age Of Extinction (spoilers)

It's was pretty good, loved Lockdown and Crosshairs! Dinobots coulda been in it a bit more, but served their purpose. Also loved Welker being back for Galv!

The humans were the weakest part (literally and metaphorically)! That daughter and boyfriend were lame, Wahlberg, Tucci and Grammer weren't too bad.

Can't wait for sequels!!!

Was going to just go for 2D but glad I did the vmax 3D.

Echoing others, would have been nice to see the dinobots earlier but glad they all transform.

Stanley's "Jobesque" portrayal was fun.

Now to decide on what toys to get. I hope they make a mainline version of the garbage truck now.

I little weird that Drift is essentially a triple changer in the movie but glad they have not compromised the Bugatti toy in favour of a triple.

I enjoyed movie and looking forward to seeing where they go for next one.

Awesome Movie! The characters were strong and yet again visually amazing! Loved Tucci in the alley way in China, asking what the chinese translation was...No credit scenes to wait for though and I also noticed there was no mention in the credits about the score being available/released on "blah blah records". Hoping it will come out though cause the score was great!!

So I'll be seeing the movie in the morning, should I expect something better than the past three? Keep in mind every time I see the first movie I think less of it so I have a low opinion of it also.

Default Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction

What are your reviews of the movie? Some of you have seen it!

Will I be disappointed?

Spoilers allowed

Saw it on IMAX 3D, it was pretty good. Absolutely loved Drift and Hound but the dinobots were a bit...lackluster. Can't wait for a VOY triple changer Drift? (let me know if there won't be one)

The humans weren't that annoying this time round, I actually didn't find the girl irritating plus Stanley was great. Lockdown was great as a villian, though can't help but think Galvie was a bit sidelined, probably for the next movie.

Being Bay though, the plot holes were the size of Unicron but I tried to switch my logic mind off for his movies anyway.

I loved it, I won't post spoilers in here though. As it's probably not the place

Thumbs up

I really enjoyed it. So much more than the first three movies. I found it to be a much more adult movie. The swearing scene with Stanley really gave me a good laugh.

So top marks from me Only person I could really pick on would be Jack Reynor. I found he had a very blank face a lot of the time. Like he really didn't give a shit what was going on.

I went in knowing a few extra things though, as a spoiler was posted somewhere it probably shouldn't of been. But in the end it probably helped, as I knew what to expect.

I look forward to going again soon

EDIT: I never saw the dancing scene with Bee and Nicola Peltz in the film? So guess that one is going to be a deleted scene.

Yeah Reynor was really forgettable and generic.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

A more serious tone than all previous. I have some disappointments but overall is quite alright.