Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mojibakeru - Transforming Kanji

RokDog is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Mojibakeru - Transforming Kanji

Not sure if this has been sighted before, but a friend of mine just pointed me to this site

http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/25596/Mojibakeru.html

Look pretty cool and only meant to sell at 105 yen each!

Cute!!! reminds me of Letterbots. wish I bought a set (letterbots) when they were available then, now its like finding a needle in a mountain stack
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

LOL I need a life.

After searching around my various sources, I discovered they were a bit tricky to get a hold of, so I emailed HLJ to see if they had them and they said no, but they would like to get them.... So they did, just for me!

Talk about being pro-active.

Linky Link for those interested. Comes in a mixed box of 20, like those Chewing Gum Convoy/Star Sabres that came out earlier this year. ( for those interested anyway.)

Be funny if these were so successful they ended up producing all 1945 Kanji... That'd get expensive.
    They look good, and very practical for those learning Kanji (kids mostly).

This description seems a bit weird...
    And this is is what Dogotron looks like after transforming. Dont let his cute face fool you - he will pee seven shapes of poo in your face in no time
    How do you pee 'poo'?

diarrhea mayhaps heheheh liquid poo
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    LOL I need a life.

After searching around my various sources, I discovered they were a bit tricky to get a hold of, so I emailed HLJ to see if they had them and they said no, but they would like to get them.... So they did, just for me!

Talk about being pro-active.

Linky Link for those interested. Comes in a mixed box of 20, like those Chewing Gum Convoy/Star Sabres that came out earlier this year. ( for those interested anyway.)

You are awesome.
    I've been looking at these for months but couldn't find anywhere that would stock them.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

I just notice this thread -- AWESOME!!

I definitely want a set. Anyone else in Sydney willing to join in on a group order to save on postage??

I'll buy a box or two if anyone is interested in doing a Melbourne group order.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy