Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evolutions Optimus and Dinobot 5-pack pics

Default Evolutions Optimus and Dinobot 5-pack pics

The fifth Evolutions set (Optimus) is now out in Asia and should be here soon. Pics can be seen here. The "now" Optimus is unusual with the reversed colours of blue flames on red.

And official images of the upcoming Platinum Dinobot 5-pack have been released by Hasbro Columbia. They look like a matching set, but don't have much colour to them to make them too interesting.

I think the 5 - pack Dinobots look awesome.

Alright. Dino definitely a must and Evolutions Optimus is essential. Hope he's here soon. Will be my first time handling Classics Optimus.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Robotkingdom also have the OP pack in stock for $75 UsD for those wanting one sooner

The Dinobots looked better in the BBTS preview pic. I cancelled a recent order in favour of this based on the preview pic and now regret that a bit. Might stick with the regular colour releases given how expensive per item the exclusives are.

Megatran Guest

Going off topic but being the 30th anniversary, shouldn't Hasbro be releasing a reissue/repaint of the Optimus G1 mould? They did it with the 25th anniversary .... I think there were 2 slightly different boxes. I'm thinking Convoy gold version with gold buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Going off topic but being the 30th anniversary, shouldn't Hasbro be releasing a reissue/repaint of the Optimus G1 mould? They did it with the 25th anniversary .... I think there were 2 slightly different boxes. I'm thinking Convoy gold version with gold buggy.
    You'd think so, wouldn't you? At the very least, get one of the then & now's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Bling it on! ...ouch...

I'd buy a Gold Optimus Prime. It seems like a good centerpiece. I would absolutely LOVE a gold Cybertron Primus though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I actually prefer the dinobots like that, makes them look more movie. Any idea how much this is going to cost & whose going to stock it?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot