Page 83 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6373787980818283848586878893103 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Just a heads up, the new Batman Tumbler 76023 is now up for pre sale on the Lego online store for VIP members. $280 and will ship on 11th Sep.
    $280? Pffft. There goes that idea. Oh well, i'll just pick up a loose Joker and Batman from the next Fair then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    $280? Pffft. There goes that idea. Oh well, i'll just pick up a loose Joker and Batman from the next Fair then.
    Goodluck with that, even though they are way out of scale with the tumbler (which I've heard is extremely fragile) since they are unique sculpts, I think only a few people will part with them!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Picked up 2x 60050 on trunk's tipoff:

Very nice dirge, that would go very nicely with my train sets too - if only I have space in the house.

Waiting for a sale to get the new FRIENDS sets - very typical girly sets I know...
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

TRU will have 'BUY 1 GET 1 HALF PRICE' starting next Wednesday 3rd September on all Technic, TMNT, Chima, CITY, Friends, and CREATOR...........just so ya know

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Goodluck with that, even though they are way out of scale with the tumbler (which I've heard is extremely fragile) since they are unique sculpts, I think only a few people will part with them!
    Comparing the two, you're right, they won't want to part with them, but here's the Joker figure I was talking about that i saw at the Penrith Fair for $15 today:

Compared to the official version:

There are noticeable differences, but for the price tag, I'm happy to overlook them

Ultra Agents sets are finally out at Big W. So I'm happy. Though cruel fate meant all sets were there except for the Mission HQ Truck which is what I REALLY wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Ultra Agents sets are finally out at Big W. So I'm happy. Though cruel fate meant all sets were there except for the Mission HQ Truck which is what I REALLY wanted.
    There were a couple at Big W in Doncaster. Perhaps give them a call to hold?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    There were a couple at Big W in Doncaster. Perhaps give them a call to hold?

Cheers Bruise, but I did go there today and found it. Thanks for the heads up. I don't usually buy an entire line but Agents, insects, robots or space are my favorite lines. Got the whole set, it's amazing how much cheaper they are if there's no license attached.

Has anyone seen the new sandcrawler (75059) set yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Are they cheaper at BIG-W?!!

I saw them in target, bloody $80! $40! for such small sets

Its an outrage!!