Page 121 of 168 FirstFirst ... 101111116117118119120121122123124125126131141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Got windcharger coming too, was gonna wait for the next released but I caved.... And purchased
    I've got boost, hatch and arkose coming next month the only thing I'm concerned about it the about of parts flexing boost and hatch have during transformation.

I'm hoping they're made of some good quality plastic.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've watched vids of all 3, beachcomber looks ok but I'm not keen on it anymore, however I'm super keen to pick up boost and hatch now, was going to during aliexpress birthday sale but other things came up. The transformation worries me too but I'll probably only do it once, or if they're shipped as robot maybe never (like apolyon). Its a bit worrying when the arkose reviewer had a piece or two falling off and was just like "eh, thats xtransbots...." shame really.

As for acquisitions, i got ToyWorld Evila star 06C (astrotrain with purple train and more grey shuttle). It was the cheapest of 06B and 06C and i preferred the shuttle colours anyway. The packaging is great, i mean the construction, styrofoam etc, have only transformed from train to shuttle so far and its displayed it shuttle for now, but the instructions are a bit iffy and i had to consult peaughs vid to get it there. Lots of panels lines/gaps but its fine apart from the one on the nosecone, wish that could've been done better/flush/smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    I've watched vids of all 3, beachcomber looks ok but I'm not keen on it anymore, however I'm super keen to pick up boost and hatch now, was going to during aliexpress birthday sale but other things came up. The transformation worries me too but I'll probably only do it once, or if they're shipped as robot maybe never (like apolyon). Its a bit worrying when the arkose reviewer had a piece or two falling off and was just like "eh, thats xtransbots...." shame really.

As for acquisitions, i got ToyWorld Evila star 06C (astrotrain with purple train and more grey shuttle). It was the cheapest of 06B and 06C and i preferred the shuttle colours anyway. The packaging is great, i mean the construction, styrofoam etc, have only transformed from train to shuttle so far and its displayed it shuttle for now, but the instructions are a bit iffy and i had to consult peaughs vid to get it there. Lots of panels lines/gaps but its fine apart from the one on the nosecone, wish that could've been done better/flush/smoother.
    I was looking at that, How big is it?
    Spiderken Away!

MBC Military Titans not-Onslaught and WfC Bruticus upgrade kit.
    Been after this one for a while, albeit in G2 colours. Will get it customised someday.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Mp11sw with photoshops effect I did for my FB page cover image
    nice, looks good!

TFC's Minos, not-Hellbat. Have always been after TFs with a decent jet altmode and this is probably the best I have seen so far. Looking forward to not-Gaihawk. Not-leozack is kinda boxy but I'm on the fence.

Not to mention I now have a transformable Rafale, that actually has the right curves.

nice corellian corvette, what is that?

That's from the X-wing board game, the Tantive IV expansion. I don't play the game but got it just because the model.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    That's from the X-wing board game, the Tantive IV expansion. I don't play the game but got it just because the model.
    Nice! seen some of the smaller miniatures from that game and there's lots of detail on them.

My brother in law has the Star Trek board game which has a massive Borg cube.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Nice! seen some of the smaller miniatures from that game and there's lots of detail on them.

My brother in law has the Star Trek board game which has a massive Borg cube.
    Yup they are really well painted and detailed - something I can never have the time to do so it's pretty worth it.