Page 198 of 609 FirstFirst ... 178188193194195196197198199200201202203208218 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    There was (at least) one Shockwave at Innaloo K-Mart as of last night.
    Umm, probably not. I got it at 8pm..ish last night

1x DOTM VGR Shockwave and 2x DOTM VGR Skyhammers at Armadale Kmart on clearance if anyone is looking.

Also Target Armadale has Prime RID Cliffjumpers and Bumblebees in stock, as well as RID VGR Megs and OPs.

Decepticon Guest

Also a Shockwave at Kmart Midland at 12pm today.

TFP deluxes at Target Carousel but no Soundwaves.
    Nil TFP at Myer or Kmart though.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Decepticon Guest

TFP's at Kmart Belmont on the nightfill cages. Had N/L (new line) on them. Deluxes, Legions and Voyagers. Stole a voyager out the box to scan it but it was $49.......so put it back

Also a heap of TFP legions at Target Cannington. They have been slung in the hotwheels aisle......not the TF aisle
    Last edited by Decepticon; 15th March 2012 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    TFP's at Kmart Belmont on the nightfill cages. Had N/L (new line) on them. Deluxes, Legions and Voyagers. Stole a voyager out the box to scan it but it was $49.......so put it back
    Do tell.....I work just up the road from Belmont Forum...One Arcee coming up in the next day or two

Decepticon Guest

Also a heap of TFP legions at Target Cannington. They have been slung in the hotwheels aisle......not the TF aisle
    Kmart Carousel have all of them on the shelf now including deluxe Soundwaves at $23.75 and all 5 Legions (and Vehicons) at $7. $49 Voyagers.

You were too slow Kmart!! Got what I needed at Target!

Nothing up at Kmart or BigW Belmont as of 6pm..big empty spot on the shelves thought

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Nothing up at Kmart or BigW Belmont as of 6pm..big empty spot on the shelves thought
    They were only on the nightfill cages when I saw them. Shouldnt of went to Carousel instead. Lol

They were only on the nightfill cages when I saw them. Shouldnt of went to Carousel instead. Lol
    I just did...already have Wheeljack, just looking for a Arcee now...is she even in the first wave.