Page 205 of 608 FirstFirst ... 185195200201202203204205206207208209210215225 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    $10!?!?

TO THE STORES!
    Near the health/beauty section.

Myer morley has Voyager Starscream and bulkhead in the Prime variety, as well as those remote control car doohickies that looks vaguely like Bumblebee and Knockdown.

remote cars were $45, can't remember the price of the voyagers as I was too shocked at those horrible weapons they get saddled with.

Decepticon Guest

TRU Innaloo had deluxe prime ratchet and arcee. ( I didn't take them). Also had those legend size g1 style (RTS I think) megaton and Optimus for $9.99

Kmart Rockingham has a couple of the walmart battle-hooks Optimus (voyage) & Comettor (deluxe) 2packs for $30.
    Still awesome value for money imho. Never thought i'd see them again, & so I got mine off ebay US for $39. Oh well...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Decepticon Guest

Kmart Carousel have the Prime Energon Driller and Starhammer sets. So other Kmarts should have them also. Woman at the checkout suggested I wait til tomorrow for the toy sale. I said.. 'Everything I want is never on sale anyway'

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    TRU Innaloo had deluxe prime ratchet and arcee. ( I didn't take them). Also had those legend size g1 style (RTS I think) megaton and Optimus for $9.99
    Had being the operative word, they had nothing there on tuesday evening. And Innaloo Kmart literally had no new TF's, but they were also prepping for toy sale with restocks.

Myer CBD had Prime Vgrs tonight for 36.95 considering their catalogue price is 44.95 and their shelf price is 59.95 I'd say this was a stuff up though it might provide an opportunity for some to pickup Wave 2 pieces at a reasonable price. In saying that though Myer CBD now only has Vgr Primes left.

Also;

Target CBD had Kreo SS and BB for $16!!! I am not sure if that was a catalogue item????

Yep, Target added those two to their sale for this week. (it's mentioned somewhere in the Target sale topic)

Decepticon Guest

BigW has a heap of PCC Steamhammers and there WAS a Dinobot there but I took that!. But pleased they are over here in Wait Awhile!

Went to Joondalup on Saturday.

got Prime Ratchet from Big W. left Arcee.
    Target was nothing but BumbleBees from every series
    TRU was a sea of cliffjumpers
    and K-mart was a lot of bees and unsold movie stuff

so yeah other than ratchet..nothing new

(Ratchet is awesome btw)