Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536 LastLast

Thread: MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I recently got my MP Ramjet from PC, i've given him a good look over and he appears to be fault free, woo hoo! He is a fantastic MP, he looks brilliant in hand. Very pleased with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I recently got my MP Ramjet from PC, i've given him a good look over and he appears to be fault free, woo hoo! He is a fantastic MP, he looks brilliant in hand. Very pleased with this one
    I've asked PC to open mine and check it in advance... Better to be safe than sorry.

Received my 2nd Ramjet from RK and it still had the cosmetic wing problem, shoulders are fine though and transforms normally but I now give up on trying to get a perfect one as the issue is just minor cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Received my 2nd Ramjet from RK and it still had the cosmetic wing problem, shoulders are fine though and transforms normally but I now give up on trying to get a perfect one as the issue is just minor cosmetic.
    I'm supposedly getting a 2nd one from Ehobbybaseshop. They now seem to be aware of the issue now but not holding my breathe for a 'fault free' 2nd Ramjet. It's a shame cos it's a nice figure. Love it.

Any word on what RK is doing? While the shoulders are fine on mine the lower half of his body is a floppy mess.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Any word on what RK is doing? While the shoulders are fine on mine the lower half of his body is a floppy mess.
    interesting. what did you say and when kazza? i emailed them and in the back and forth so far they asked for photos etc but i haven't heard anything for a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    " floppy mess."?? isnt that all seekers

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    interesting. what did you say and when kazza? i emailed them and in the back and forth so far they asked for photos etc but i haven't heard anything for a week or so.
    Nah I didn't email customer service for a replacement, I bought it outright from RK. I'm not going to bother with the minor cosmetic issue any more.

Anyone having trouble getting him to stand properly?
    The toes and heels on mine are a bit loose and they just splay out till the thrusters touch the ground and he falls over.

Megatran Guest

Wow, a year has passed since the official release of this figure & the first of the Coneheads line up.