Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Battle Tactics

Default Transformers: Battle Tactics

http://www.transformersbattletactics.com/

new game coming out for mobile devices in 2015.

Full press release with some details of what this new game is about can be read here.

I hate game reveals that don't show the game.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I hate game reveals that don't show the game.
    its a rehash of another game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d..._Android&hl=en

This was really fast... the game is apparently now out on both mobile formats, and details about the game with download links can be see here.

Been playing this since boxing day. It's fun.
    The art isn't as nice as TF Legends but the ability to make tactical decisions beyond team composition automatically make this more enjoyable than Legends.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Been playing this the last 3 days - seems to have cured me of my TF Angry Birds addiction

Totally addicted to this game, love the whole tactical sides of things, and the art is based on the characters figures. Eg wheeljack uses his exhaust weapons just like the figure has.

I'm enjoying it so far. The main limitation I have, and perhaps due to my impatience, is an ability to speed up battles against the AI. Just gets repetitive watching the same attack moves over and over with no way to speed through it. Otherwise fun game if you want to kill a few minutes. Don;t expect to play for more than 10 mins straight as you run out of cubes quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm enjoying it so far. The main limitation I have, and perhaps due to my impatience, is an ability to speed up battles against the AI. Just gets repetitive watching the same attack moves over and over with no way to speed through it. Otherwise fun game if you want to kill a few minutes. Don;t expect to play for more than 10 mins straight as you run out of cubes quickly.
    That's okay. I blow through a full stack of cubes in aabout 10-15 min and don't spend a cent on it. If I were super dedicated I would do ten such sessions in a day but I only manage around four.

I created an Ozformers guild/league (password: Ozformers). Feel free to join. No rank restrictions. I have no idea what benefits a league membership brings but I guess I'll find out.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.