Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prototype Masterpiece Inferno

Default Prototype Masterpiece Inferno

Here are some pictures of a prototype of what could be an official MP Inferno.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Looks great.
    I'm now a little concerned that the current Masterpiece has gone from a mixed cartoon/toy aesthetics to the recent "plain cartoon accurate" trend, where big chunks of surfaces are left with very little sculpted detail. I actually really like this new aesthetic but if you stand MP Prime next to Shockwave, they don't quite look like they belong together

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Looks great.
    I'm now a little concerned that the current Masterpiece has gone from a mixed cartoon/toy aesthetics to the recent "plain cartoon accurate" trend, where big chunks of surfaces are left with very little sculpted detail. I actually really like this new aesthetic but if you stand MP Prime next to Shockwave, they don't quite look like they belong together
    That's why I've held off buying a lot of the newer MP's. They do look great, but something just looks off to not make them match the older ones.

Bring back MP01 style, still my favourite masterpiece to date

Looks great.
    This prototype looks pretty spectacular to me. No Ironhide like waist kibble. I agree that the legs share the same simplistic look as Ironhide/Ratchet but the rest of it looks a lot more detailed. The head sculpt in particular is most impressive.

Looks great.
    Just wait for MP-10+

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MP Inferno looks brilliant to me, looking forward to this guy.

I'm liking it! I think they manage to balance the truck details and cartoon simplicity quite well.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Looks great.
    Well it's not that surprising given Takara's raging erection for the original cartoon.

That looks really good.