Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MP-10 Convoy x atmos Nike figures

Default MP-10 Convoy x atmos Nike figures

MP-10 ain't dead yet. There are apparently 3 new versions of MP-10 coming as atmos x Transformers figures.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...st-2019/42895/

Last edited by griffin; 10th February 2019 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added mirrored images from link

Talk about flogging a dead horse... but I do like the colour scheme on the viotech one. Wonder if you have to buy the shoes to get the figure?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Talk about flogging a dead horse... but I do like the colour scheme on the viotech one. Wonder if you have to buy the shoes to get the figure?
    Collecting all the MP-10 variants as I do feels like masochism at this point lol.

There is a vote on these at the festival so it seems perhaps only one will be produced (my wallet would be thankful). And yes I believe you will have to purchase the shoes but I'd say the scalpers will offer the MP-10 for sale separately. I agree that Viotech looks the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Collecting all the MP-10 variants as I do feels like masochism at this point lol.

There is a vote on these at the festival so it seems perhaps only one will be produced (my wallet would be thankful). And yes I believe you will have to purchase the shoes but I'd say the scalpers will offer the MP-10 for sale separately. I agree that Viotech looks the best.
    Hey mate, which ever one wins happy to buy one with you to cut down on shipping

This just makes me cry... actually I think it is my wallet doing most of the crying. Stupid compulsion to have them all...

I do like the look of them (I agree Viotech one looks the best) but I would rather be spending my money on new MPs and not constant repaints.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Hey mate, which ever one wins happy to buy one with you to cut down on shipping
    Sounds good mate, will have to see who puts them up for sale. Anime-Export or Nippon-Yasan will probably be our best options.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I do like the look of them (I agree Viotech one looks the best) but I would rather be spending my money on new MPs and not constant repaints.
    Completely agree.

Sounds good mate, will have to see who puts them up for sale. Anime-Export or Nippon-Yasan will probably be our best options.
    No problems

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And here I am still struggling to get the original MP10...

bowspearer Guest

Oh FFS! Seriously Takara?!?!?!?!

So very glad I am not a completist anymore.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)