Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Required...

Default Help Required...

Guys, I'm almost there completing my 1984 G1 Autobot cars collection. The only missing one is Bluestreak / Silverstreak.

Question - Is anyone willing to part with either a MISB Silverstreak Reissue or an MISB EHobby Anime Silverstreak (not the fugly chromed one)?

Your help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by 5FDP; 9th March 2010 at 08:35 AM.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

OK... I've decided to sweeten the deal a little by offering some trade items as well (in exchange for Silverstreak).

Items listed below are for trade only. Does not have to be a 1:1 swap - both items can be negotiated for.

This offer is open to all forum members however you need to be above the age of 16.

MISB Universe - Special Edition Optimus Prime

MISB Hasbro Reissue Astrotrain

I may add more items later. If none of the items for trade interest you however you would like to sell me either a MISB Silverstreak Reissue or an MISB EHobby Anime Silverstreak, please post here or PM me. I am willing to offer a fair and decent price.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by 5FDP; 9th March 2010 at 08:36 AM.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

*Bump*

Anyone?

I would even appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction (online shop) for an Anime Silverstreak. I realise they are hard to come by.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

MISB what's that It's open sesame here Sorry I can't help, I'll see if I can source one for you

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    MISB what's that It's open sesame here Sorry I can't help, I'll see if I can source one for you
    Thanks for offering to help 1orion2many
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

dude, I might be able to help. But its not going to be quick.

I have doubles and triples of most eHobby released stuff back in before 2005, but they are all in 'maximum security' storage back in Singapore and I have not seen the stuff in like 2 years.

If I do visit home, when work permits, I can rummage through. I am 100% certain I have the anime accurate Silverstreak MISB (just don't know how many). But like I said, its just not going to be quick, so by the time it happens, you're likely to have already acquired what you want.

Wasn't someone selling a boxed G1 Bluestreak at the Parramatta Fair?
    What about eBay?

I'd recommend getting the Takara reissue over the Hasbro one though because aside from the chromeless missiles and newtered launchers, Silverstreak also suffers from the infamously cheap looking Hasbro Grey(TM). And yeah, the Takara has more showlike colours.

Thanks for the offer heroic_decepticon. That's very kind of you. If I do find one, I'll update this thread so you know and don't have to go to any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    What about eBay?
    I have been looking every day for the past couple of months. The last one that was listed was when I wasn't in a position to buy it. It sold for US$125. There are about 3 'chromed' Ehobby Silverstreaks available at the moment, however I am not really interested in variants.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd recommend getting the Takara reissue over the Hasbro one though because aside from the chromeless missiles and newtered launchers, Silverstreak also suffers from the infamously cheap looking Hasbro Grey(TM). And yeah, the Takara has more showlike colours.
    Definitely. Originally I thought I'd settle for either the Hasbro reissue or the Takara (Anime) one just for the sake of finishing my 1984 Autobots, but I have since changed my mind. I am after the Ehobby one only mainly because it's more 'show accurate' and comes with chromed weapons unlike the Hasbro one.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Definitely. Originally I thought I'd settle for either the Hasbro reissue or the Takara (Anime) one just for the sake of finishing my 1984 Autobots, but I have since changed my mind. I am after the Ehobby one only mainly because it's more 'show accurate' and comes with chromed weapons unlike the Hasbro one.
    Definitely the eHobby one. I sort of didn't bother about any of the Hasbro reissues (only got Grapple cos they repainted his eyes blue for the Hasbro release, heh).

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    dude, I might be able to help. But its not going to be quick.

I have doubles and triples of most eHobby released stuff back in before 2005, but they are all in 'maximum security' storage back in Singapore and I have not seen the stuff in like 2 years.

If I do visit home, when work permits, I can rummage through. I am 100% certain I have the anime accurate Silverstreak MISB (just don't know how many). But like I said, its just not going to be quick, so by the time it happens, you're likely to have already acquired what you want.
    If one of those spares happen to be a Twincast, I would be very interested