Page 223 of 481 FirstFirst ... 203213218219220221222223224225226227228233243 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Feeling much better today guys. Only had some fortes & am pretty pain free. Tomorrow will be a better day I am sure. I was in agony last night but at least I know if I get stones again I am not leaving the hospital until they blast them that very day.
    @Prowl and Cat, you fellows have been through some serious stuff. glad to hear that things are on the up though. Hopefully things just keep improving for you both.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i just saw the image for Voyager Dreadwing and wow hasbro, it looks like you're reusing voyager prime's weapons...

</3
    also very similar if not thee same as voyager starscreams and skywarps gun, and yes. sad face.. I'd say that Mechtech are the least used weapons in my collection. I would be interested to see what younger/more actively playful collectors think of the gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Don't know why but my collection pics keep resizing themselves and I have to constantly re-upload them Anyone else using imageshack and are experiencing this problem?
    I use photobucket and haven't had this problem. otherwise I can't help ya.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I use photobucket and haven't had this problem. otherwise I can't help ya.
    What good are you then. jk

Thought about using photobucket because of this. You have to register though right? You have to now with imageshack because this pop-up window prevents you from getting your link once you've uploaded an image - easy way around it is to go right-click 'select all' and copy / paste to notepad
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

AU Post and their latest price increase! They have removed the 0-250g range so all parcels under 500g now cost the same.

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/price-changes.html

Money grabbing scum!

Thought about using photobucket because of this. You have to register though right? You have to now with imageshack because this pop-up window prevents you from getting your link once you've uploaded an image - easy way around it is to go right-click 'select all' and copy / paste to notepad
    Photobucket is worth it, though the site is a bit laggy as it has quite a few ads it gets its job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    AU Post and their latest price increase! They have removed the 0-250g range so all parcels under 500g now cost the same.

Money grabbing scum!
    What the hell, the quality of their service is mediocre at best and they're expecting us to pay more now? Damn them.

Default women I am no dork

my wife as much as I love her (10yrs 2 kids and going strong)
    hates my love of collecting i get the money thing but,she has this whole thing where she likes to point out that none of her friends husbands collect toys.I'm curious how many guys on here are married with kids in there 30's and how about the women on here give us a shout out of support let me know it's not just a guy hobby

You need to register so you can keep your albums there, I can't imagine a site like that where you wouldn't have to register. I'd suggest at least giving them a go if you're not happy with your current online photo carrier.

Money grabbing scum!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Photobucket is worth it, though the site is a bit laggy as it has quite a few ads it gets its job done.

What the hell, the quality of their service is mediocre at best and they're expecting us to pay more now? Damn them.

I can't remember the last time I sent a parcel that was under 250gm's I find their service to be really good, fairly quick and not that expensive, especially for within australia, it's rare that a parcel takes more than 3 days to get most places.

Besides, they need to keep up with the times, with all the internet shopping going on these days and very few letters anymore the money for them is in parcels.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorlucks View Post
    hates my love of collecting i get the money thing but,she has this whole thing where she likes to point out that none of her friends husbands collect toys.I'm curious how many guys on here are married with kids in there 30's and how about the women on here give us a shout out of support let me know it's not just a guy hobby
    I'm married, just over 3 years now, no kids yet though, also over 30. My wife supports my interest but sometimes I think it concerns her a little. I support her interests and try not to let the collecting invade all the room s of th apartment.. Whatever you do don't let collecting get between the two of you though.

Money grabbing scum!
    i noticed this today
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Money grabbing scum!
    Sons of whores! Wait, am I allowed to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by trevorlucks View Post
    I hear ya buddy. Just keep going until she gives up

Almost same boat, but she has accepted it now.

Really, our hobby is no different from say, guys who mess about with cars and stuff. Only we probably have more fun, and spend less money!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Only we probably have more fun, and spend less money!
    can you back up that last point about the money?