Page 670 of 833 FirstFirst ... 650660665666667668669670671672673674675680690 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

At Big W Fountain Gate I saw zero of Unicronus but did see SS Blackouts.

Big W Karingal has Rodimus Unicronus X2, OP X1 and 3 or 4 SS Grimlocks. No wave 2 deluxes (yet).

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I found wave 2 of the voyagers studio series. Its at Toyworld Traralgon. Had two Brawl's and now only one Megatron. $54 each if your wondering on price. I have a picture on my phone.

My wife called around and ended up talking to BigW in Melton. Low and behold they had one Optimal Optimus on stock. They couldnt put it on hold for me so I risked driving the 40 odd kms from where I worked and fortunately it was still ther when I got there...

No PotP Leaders at BigW Sunbury
    Several SS Leaders. 2 crowbars. Some RiD one steps and 2 trypicons

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTrigger View Post
    My wife called around and ended up talking to BigW in Melton. Low and behold they had one Optimal Optimus on stock. They couldnt put it on hold for me so I risked driving the 40 odd kms from where I worked and fortunately it was still ther when I got there...
    That must have only arrived either today or Friday. I went to the midnight opening for the toy sale at Melton and there were no OpOps anywhere. And when asked they said they didn’t have any in the back either.
    Congrats on getting one. I haven’t been so lucky yet

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I found wave 2 of the voyagers studio series. Its at Toyworld Traralgon. Had two Brawl's and now only one Megatron. $54 each if your wondering on price. I have a picture on my phone.
    looks like I’m checking my local Toyworld tomorrow!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

K mart werribee plaza had a restock of wavbe 1 potp and wave 2 POTP titan masters, everything else in the plaza is as reported, and no wave 2 studio series at that toyworld either

No sign of wave 2 studio series Voyagers at Toyworld Sunbury
    A shame, especially since they currently (still) have a sale on for Studio Seires figures. I grabbed one of their catalogues as I left, just in case I could find them elsewhere and get a price match.

There’s an interesting little error in their catalogue

Those are definitely not Studio series Deluxes...

Also interesting is their price for Studio Series Leaders is cheaper than Big W’s sale price.
    Which should mean it works for big w’s toy sale “cheapest price” guarantee https://www.bigw.com.au/toy-sale-2018-guarantee

Just saw outback and cindersaur at kmart in knox SC.

Big W in South Yarra had an Octane and Blitzwing on the shelf and four each of Cosmos and Seaspray. An unopened TR Deluxe case was sitting on the floor as staff were restocking.

Of the current catalogue, they had the wave 1 Studio Series deluxes and one Grimlock, and no POTP leaders or deluxes.

Galvatran Guest

There appears to be limited TF toys on sale over at Target. Ends July 18.

RID Crash Combiners $14. Save $10
    RID Warrior $19. Save $10
    RID Hyper Change Heroes $29. Save $10
    Last edited by Galvatran; 30th June 2018 at 07:08 PM.