Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Selling TFs isn't fun

Megatran Guest

I've just pulled the pin on selling. Feels good but what am I gonna do with all that free time.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I managed to sell most of my extra mps with ease, is just a matter of patience.
    Very too often you meet a lot of weird individuals but just ignore and sell your item.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've just pulled the pin on selling. Feels good but what am I gonna do with all that free time.
    now that you have some spare time buddy... you can help me sell toys! lol

I know what you mean though.... It's such a pain, but a necessary evil

I want to sell all my TFs (to concentrate on Lego) but just don't know where to start. My instructions for each Transformer is in a box and just a nightmare trying to match them up with the figure it belongs to.

Some of the Combiner Wars toys are quickly making some of my other older TFs redundant; but I don't know if they're worth selling cos I don't know if anyone would want them. But I don't want to give them away either, so I've resigned to keeping a lot of them to display independently in robot mode w/ the CW version in gestalt mode. One exception is Cloud Megatron, since I can't display CW Megatron doesn't combine -- Cloud Megatron is completely superfluous to my needs now. But given that I paid $70 (incl. shipping) for what is a Japanese exclusive figure, I don't want to give it away (so instead I'm trying to sell it for $60; which is somewhat cheaper than eBay's BIN price ). I've decided that I will display CW Powerglide in weapon mode being held by Universe USA Ed Powerglide.

Hate waiting for prospective buyers to reply. In all fairness they could have more pressing concerns but the waiting...

I have been tossing up the prospect of selling my entire collection (execpt MPs and a few signed figures).

I have a very large collection (1800+) and would rather sell it as a whole as it would be alot of work to sell it individually.

I am running out of storage as my family grows and the sale of my collection would help with a deposit for a house.

Has anyone else gone through this a any advice would be appreciated.

I started last year selling the collection, and over the summer took pictures of everything else I hadn't got to and have just finished organising, cataloguing, uploading and pricing everything.

Pricing was the hardest part.

I know my collection wouldn't sell as a collection, which is why I needed to do everything individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    I started last year selling the collection, and over the summer took pictures of everything else I hadn't got to and have just finished organising, cataloguing, uploading and pricing everything.

Pricing was the hardest part.

I know my collection wouldn't sell as a collection, which is why I needed to do everything individually.
    I pretty much have everything catalogued on the Shmax website, so I have done most of the hard work...

Megatran Guest

I'm gonna eat my words and have another crack at selling.

This time though, it'll only be a limited number of items at a time. Need to psych myself up. *Cracks neck & knuckles Chuck Norris style*