Page 214 of 870 FirstFirst ... 194204209210211212213214215216217218219224234 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Warrawong Kmart has DOTM Commander class gift pack for $30. The one with Optimus, Crowbar, Powerglide, Sideswipe and Bumblebee repaints.

Thats all thats out there though

Kmart Blacktown has lots of those Cyberverse Gift Packs (they're a combo of Commanders and Legions Class figures)... none of the repaints look terribly impressive (Bumblebee looks especially stupid)

They had the Commander Class Cyberverse Play Sets discounted to $13.75 each, making Playset Megatron even cheaper than the one without the playset! (which is $15) They had some Megatrons /w Blastwave Weapons Base, Bumblebees w/ Mobile Battle Bunker & Starscreams w/ Orbital Assault Carrier

Shellharbour Square Kmart has about 100 of them DOTM gift packs.

Nothing to wow about at Kmart or target Bondi junction, just a couple of commander Hatchets, Ironhides, Megatron and the other dread...I forget his name. Target had the DOTM voyageur Ironhide, OP and the Transformers Generations Prime Vs Megatron Battle Pack.

Myer had a DOTM topspin and leader bumblebee, complete with their ridiculously over inflated prices.

If anyone is still after CHUGU Scourge, Wheeljack and a few others, Kmart in Penrith has quite a few of them. They seem to breed coz everytime I go in there, there are more on the shelf.

There is heaps of DOTM toys at kmart -casula - NSW. Lots of gift packs, voyager optimus and megatron, ultimate optimus, and the Leaders.

Also has anyone in NSW (sydney) seen a voyager shockwave. Id like to buy one instore because im the type that likes to have it in my hands and despise trusting the post office with the care of my treasures....

Quote Originally Posted by Krittle View Post
    Also has anyone in NSW (sydney) seen a voyager shockwave. Id like to buy one instore because im the type that likes to have it in my hands and despise trusting the post office with the care of my treasures....
    I think Wollongong TRU may have some. I know I've seen some somewhere in my travels. It was definantly a Wollongong store

Quote Originally Posted by Krittle View Post
    Target Penrith had quite a few Shockwave figures in stock yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    If anyone is still after CHUGU Scourge, Wheeljack and a few others, Kmart in Penrith has quite a few of them. They seem to breed coz everytime I go in there, there are more on the shelf.
    Correction: They DID have Scourge.

Thanks Guys! will check it out