Page 117 of 146 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118119120121122127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Batman lego movie sets all out in Penrith Big W. had them all from the Joker escape to the batcave break in. Had the penguin mobile, joker low rider, batmobile and scuttler, as well as the villain based sets. Only one missing was arkham breakout.

$88 for low rider, $35 for cat woman pursuit and $19 for joker escape. Didn't check the others, too scared for my wallet.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Myer Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore has the Lego Batman minifigs and some champion has gone and marked all the bags with the numbers of which is which. If you are on here i want to personally hug you. I bought 8 and there were only 2 which wasn't marked correct. However win win cause both of my girls get a Batgirl each. Missed out on balerina Batman.
    The attendant mentioned it to me when she saw me start feeling the bags. Said that the collector was there for a while going through the feel and mark process.

I wish there were more awesome people like that, who help others -and- leave some for others as well. A local target near me said they had one guy just grab the box and go. Bet he is one of the mugs trying to sell them off for $10-$30 a pop now on eBay and gumtree.

I like the luck of the draw, sure there are some weak minifigs in every series but you can never have enough crowd filling figures!

As a side note, shopforme have the sets up, prices are better than big w by at least 10%. Others easily 20% better. Get in quick!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Got all my Bat sets from Myers 20% off sale over the last few days. Haven't found Jokers Low-Rider yet but refuse to pay $90 RRP for it anyway.

Eastgardens Kmart/Target/Myer did not seemed to be well replenish, although Myer did have Batman minifigs - I picked up March Harriet, Eraserhead, and Nurse Harley Quinn.

BigW was playing a whole other ballgame - they had 2 setups for Lego, each with 2 isles and 1 backwall full of Lego (10 shelves altogether). All the new Batman sets. They were even selling Friends polybag set 30202 for $5.95 (haven't seen polybags sold at retail much).

Quote Originally Posted by Destructicon View Post
    Absolutely SuspectimusPrime (soz for the late reply) I noticed they (Yoda set anyway) are for sale in Big W now so if you are still keen shoot me a message and I can send her details your way. Not sure if the trip is worth the $8 saving but she sells a heap of other sets which works out to around about the same as the major stores when they have their 20% off sales and some even more.
    All good, thanks for getting back to me! I'm not too far from Rhodes so it may be worth it if she's selling bigger sets later. I'll send you a PM

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Kmart Hurstville has all the new LEGO Batman Movie sets

Merrylands Kmart had a full box of Lego Batman minifigs on the weekend.

Liverpool BigW had 75% of a box, but unfortunately all the Batmans were gone.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Default 10255

Anyone know if the Assembly Square is available at the Gold Coast store that just opened?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLimaCharlie View Post
    Anyone know if the Assembly Square is available at the Gold Coast store that just opened?
    According to some FB groups, the store did not receive any stock for this in the opening week. It may get there later but if you need it earlier, it's free shipping for this on the Lego online store with a freebie usually.

Spotted a new Guardians of the Galaxy Milano vs The Abilisk at Target at Warringah Mall last night. The pictures on the back show 4 minifigures in the tiny cockpit which is pretty cool, and I like the baby Groot, but I don't know if I like the design of the ship. Maybe it's true to the new movie but I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as the original version.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS