Thread: Weapon packs

Default Weapon packs

Does anyone know where I can go for accessory weapon packs (or other bits and pieces) for my figurines? Preferably to fit the 5mm ports that all the new figures are coming with. I want to outfit some of my bots with additional gear.

I'm gradually designing a few weapons myself, but with everything else going on in my life, it's taking a lot longer than I'd like. nothing significant to show off right at the moment.

otherwise I'm not sure, have a look at shapeways.com I hear there are some custom designs on there, some good some not so good. you'll be buying stuff individually though and need to buy $25 worth of stuff to make it worth your while.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wow, some of those items on Shapeways are really neat. That was a great place to start. Thanks UltraMarginal.

Gee there's some amazing Target master like figures, and guns designed for TF Prime. At that price, you could buy two of them for the price of a single deluxe figures........ but...... they are remarkably cool none-the-less.

I'd love to learn how to make these myself but the software looks complicated, and I just don't have the free time. I'd kill for a 3D scanner though to take some existing G1 weapons and modify them to have mini-con ports or pegs to connect with TF:Prime
    Last edited by reillyd; 11th June 2012 at 05:20 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!