Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowspearer's Captain Power Collection

bowspearer Guest

Oh there's no question it hit more than its fair share of brick walls, but in that time, it's gained a cult following and it seems to be getting a fair bit of a resurgence.

It used to be that Captain Power stuff was dirt cheap on eBay- now it's getting scarcer and scarcer and costing more and more.

Also my guess is that Landmark have taken a look at the DVD and Blu-Ray sales going through http://www.captainpower.com and have managed to convince someone that it's worth doing officially.

I remember watching this as a kid. Loved it and was REALLY sad when Scout bought it at the end of the season.
    Loved the toys too and I think I still have some of them... Power, Tank... and two of the enemies.
    Seeing your collection brings back memories of them.

bowspearer Guest

Added pics of my cased Skybike Launcher and Anti-Personnel Patroller

Awesome collection there. I only had Lt. Tank Ellis. Loved it to bits but as most toys, I can't remember what happened to it. Good ol days.

bowspearer Guest

Thanks, I'll be uploading new pics as I get each vehicle cased - both with Captain Power and M.A.S.K. - before moving onto my Sky Commanders Collection and probably my Visionaries collection after that.