Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 143153158159160161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,623 of 1623

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    PFFT.........I looked on MFC and apparently I have over 200. Even though I have been collecting these not long after they started (about 2009) but didnt realise I had so many
    Want another 80..?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Want another 80..?
    PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ill be looking at selling alot of mine sometime soon as well. Ill be keeping certain series but many others will go but I dont know where to sell. I was thinking about taking them to Japan to sell at Mandarake but getting them over there will be a pain.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bought figma iron man mk42 from hlj

This is my last figure I ever buy from this company.
    Is misleading as the red isn’t reflecting what is advertised, luckily for me hlj allowed me to return the figure despite I opened it.

No I won’t accept such rubbish especially we all know iron man is famous for its metallic red and gold. To be disappointed to this level it says it all. Is a good bye for figma figures for me. I heard the mk 43 limited is as bad and to charge us so much for a misleading figure is not acceptable by standards.