Page 73 of 151 FirstFirst ... 536368697071727374757677788393 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

amazingly yes!

actually target had the combiner wars figures a bit out of the way as well!

Astrotrain was just down low, not sure if hidden but I was hoping i would find a blurr hidden somewhere lol. But alas no.

Kinda feel Atrion is just super ugly

astro is cool though, but bought that 3rd party one Machine boy or whatever its called, and gotta say its awesome if u love the g1esque feel!

TRU Belco has the wave two TMs in, did I miss a sighting or did they just show up recently? Clobber, Apeface and Skytread and Brawn.

MP TRU has buckets of Astrotrain and A3, a few wave 1 Deluxes, Optimus and Blaster, and the wave 2 TMs. Oh, and one Stripes. Don't buy him though!

Amazing customer service at myer belco, was looking at the transformers and one of the people came over to see if I found what I was looking for. I replied that the line I was looking for wasn't on the shelves here yet. He asked what line it was and I said 'Titan wars', he disappeared out the back and returned with a box of all the deluxe for me to pick from. Refreshing to see someone go out of their way to help a customer without been asked

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    Amazing customer service at myer belco, was looking at the transformers and one of the people came over to see if I found what I was looking for. I replied that the line I was looking for wasn't on the shelves here yet. He asked what line it was and I said 'Titan wars', he disappeared out the back and returned with a box of all the deluxe for me to pick from. Refreshing to see someone go out of their way to help a customer without been asked
    Nice... I was just in the city and had to walk around for 10mins trying to find somewhere to pay at.

Myer Civic -

Platinum Prime V Megatron set - $149
    Titan Wars Deluxe - Blurr, SkullSmasher, Scourge, Hardhead - $29
    Titan Legends - Stripes, Wheelie, Rewind - $20

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

[QUOTE=MayzaPrime;534899]Nice... I was just in the city and had to walk around for 10mins trying to find somewhere to pay at.

hahahahahaqh only 10?

[QUOTE=CoRDS;534906]
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Nice... I was just in the city and had to walk around for 10mins trying to find somewhere to pay at.

hahahahahaqh only 10?
    Oh that doesn't include the wait time to actually pay for it

Not sure how common he is at the moment because I got mine early and lost track, but for anyone still looking, Woden Big W has a Fort Max on the shelf for $249. Also a Victorion ($169). First time I've seen non-RID stuff in a Big W for many months.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Not sure how common he is at the moment because I got mine early and lost track, but for anyone still looking, Woden Big W has a Fort Max on the shelf for $249. Also a Victorion ($169). First time I've seen non-RID stuff in a Big W for many months.
    They were at Big W during the mid year sales. There is also a Fort Max at Myer civic

Big W Woden now has Galvatron, Sentinel Prime and Rewind, Stripes, Wheelie. I though that we'd heard that Big W wasn't stocking Voyagers any more.