Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: TakTom TF4 "Lost Age" Advance toyline

BBTS release dates of Japanese items are usually a month after the release in Japan... so October release could still be a correct guess.

I just see RK also has it for November, and $30 cheaper than BBTS. Might have to change my preorder to save some money assuming I miss out on the very limited preorder HLJ will have.

i miss the days when there wasn't 8 million different versions of the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    i miss the days when there wasn't 8 million different versions of the same character.
    We still need that 'like' button cause I would like the hell out of that comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    We still need that 'like' button cause I would like the hell out of that comment
    Ditto! 1986 - 104 toys - 104 different characters and even numbers of Bots & Cons. Ah, the glory days

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ditto! 1986 - 104 toys - 104 different characters and even numbers of Bots & Cons. Ah, the glory days
    How do you come up with an even number of Bots and Cons in 1986?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    How do you come up with an even number of Bots and Cons in 1986?
    Well if memory serves (and I may be wrong) in the 86 catalog sheet there were 52 of each. I'm sure if you count mail away figures it probably throws those numbers out though.

Edit: Sorry, there were 48 of each, making 96 total (hey, I was close )

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well if memory serves (and I may be wrong) in the 86 catalog sheet there were 52 of each. I'm sure if you count mail away figures it probably throws those numbers out though.
    48 Autobots and 48 Decepticons are on the catalog - so you're right about evenness there, I just wasn't sure who the other eight characters were and if you were counting mailaways. Which would arguably be:

Autobots - Powerdasher (1 or 3?), Camshaft, Downshift, Overdrive, Mirage, Ratchet, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack.
    Decepticons - Reflector (1 or 3?), Thundercracker.

And I couldn't quite turn that into four Autobots and four Decepticons in my head unless it was:

Mirage, Ratchet, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack/Spectro, Viewfinder, Spyglass, Thundercraker. (Which works if you ignore Powerdasher(s) and Omnibots. And let's face it, a lot of people do.)

Official images of AD-29 Slog (Sludge) and AD-30 Sky Drift (helicopter).

And from a JP Hobby Magazine, LA-13 Battle Attack Nemesis Prime (Power Battler - black redeco).

Do you guys think this is supposed to be Armoured Night Optimus? http://www.hlj.com/product/tkt82264/Sci

The ID number is right but it's called Silver Knight Optimus.