Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for TF5 (may contain TF4 spoilers)

Default Predictions for TF5 (may contain TF4 spoilers)

Before i begin i have made this thread to have thoughts and ideas upon from previous movies which haven't been explored and may be perhaps explained or looked into in the next installment. This will contain spoilers so please dont read if you haven't seen it.

I went to see on Sunday just gone TF4 with the wife in gold class and enjoyed it thoroughly. This movie left me with some questions and possible thoughts based on the next chapter.

First observation of mine, is that when Ratchet was attached, his body was destroyed, but before he was terminated for a better word, we saw Lockdown pull out his spark or core, does this mean if installed into a new body this would revive Ratchet? As in theory his consciousness is contained within the spark. As Optimus explains this to Marky Mark

Obviously the most in your face bit is Optimus flying off, to find the "creators"
    We know that in one of the movies we saw Megatron attempt to pull Cyberton into Earth's gravitational pull, but then the portal closed and a big chunk of cybertron was destroyed, would he travel back to the ruins of old cybertron toi search for other Autobots? Maybe We may see some old favourites reintroduced?

There was a rumour flying around that Michael Bay would retire and his protege would take over the directorship of the new movies, and there was also word that moving forward (this would be partly to poor sales from Hasbro not having enough "characters" in their toy lines) would focus more around the Bots V Cons rather than Spike and company.

Those are my theories and predictions not too sure what the rest of you guys think.

Cheers

CP

Default Predictions for TF5 (may contain TF4 spoilers)

*crosses fingers for more TF orientated movie directed by someone other than Bay!!!*

I had the same thought about Rachet... perhaps Lockdown was collecting the sparks for the creators?

One part of me would like to see TF5 done entirely in space. But another part of me would like to see it back on Earth without Optimus and maybe add Ultra Magnus or Rodimus. don't know really.

As long as Bumblebee gets iced, i'll be happy. But what are the chances of that?

Another Transformers movie set on Earth would be beyond redundant - surely the whole point of Optimus flying into space was to resuscitate the film franchise.

While Optimus is gone, Rodimus swoops by in the Lost Light, picks up the crew and look for the other Knights of Cybertron.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I can see them following Optimus' adventures for about 30-40 minutes max. That still leaves about 2 hours that'll probably filled with more Stanley Tucci "Oh My God!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    As long as Bumblebee gets iced, i'll be happy. But what are the chances of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Another Transformers movie set on Earth would be beyond redundant - surely the whole point of Optimus flying into space was to resuscitate the film franchise.
    I'd love to see both these things - but neither will happen. Only if they get a new director will they ice BBee and the chances of a completely space-based TF movie, awesome though it would be, are naught. Too much money comes in from the shameless product placements and cross promotion with car companies.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    First observation of mine, is that when Ratchet was attached, his body was destroyed, but before he was terminated for a better word, we saw Lockdown pull out his spark or core, does this mean if installed into a new body this would revive Ratchet? As in theory his consciousness is contained within the spark. As Optimus explains this to Marky Mark
    Ratchet is dead - he wont be coming back. I don't think he is even getting a movie toy this time around.

I can see them following Optimus' adventures for about 30-40 minutes max.
    Yep, or more likely they will do him arriving back on earth and him talking about what he found out in space in a prolonged flashback.

My predictions:

*Megatron/Galvatron tries to do something evil with his new army and gets smacked down as per usual

*The Dinobots will feature to a far greater extent

*Optimus will arrive back from space with trouble on his tail. Possibly this will take the form of Lockdowns bosses (the Quintessons?) looking to retrieve all earth based TF's as the mass-produced slaves they were.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    My predictions:

*Megatron/Galvatron tries to do something evil with his new army and gets smacked down as per usual

*The Dinobots will feature to a far greater extent

*Optimus will arrive back from space with trouble on his tail. Possibly this will take the form of Lockdowns bosses (the Quintessons?) looking to retrieve all earth based TF's as the mass-produced slaves they were.
    i like that scenario. Sounds very plausible
    The one thing i found really funny with the Dinobots was once Prime freed them, where did they go & what have they been doing?
    "Go free & roam, giant metal prehistoric reptile shaped machines! Nobody on Earth will bat an eyelid"

i like that scenario. Sounds very plausible
    The one thing i found really funny with the Dinobots was once Prime freed them, where did they go & what have they been doing?
    "Go free & roam, giant metal prehistoric reptile shaped machines! Nobody on Earth will bat an eyelid"
    I'd love it if after being released and Prime leaving Earth the Dinobots basically went nuts and conquered mainland China. Emperor Grimlock could be both the plot and title of the new film, as the Autobots are forced to team up with Galvatron to deal with this threat.