Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic review: More Than Meets The Eye season 2: #28 onwards

Legendary writing in this comic series. Every issue is more surprises and this one was by far the craziest. I can't stop wondering what Ravage's response was/will be to Megatron's question about 'being a part of it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    /!\SPOILERS/!\ One of the hints is shown in issue 29, where he is at Swerve's bar drinking from a tube in his arm
    How does doing that indicate the secret thing we're all talking about?

Also, I thought the point of this thread was we didn't have to worry about spoilers?

I think there's spoilers and then there's spoilers. And I think this issue's reveal was huge enough that it deserved to be kept under wraps on the day the book came out in shops here.

Of course it's still up in the air exactly what it means ongoing, doubt it's as straightforward as it appears, but it's a great hook for a cliffhanger.

I think it may be a huge serve of misdirection.

Brainstorm is a massive coward, and I wouldn't put it past him to have painted the con symbol on the faceplate as a last ditch "hey wait I am one of you" effort to get out of being shot.

For the moment I am just as suspicious of rewind, though in all likelihood, whoever opened the slow time cell for the DJD was annihilated by them anyway, it's not like the DJD would really care about one Decepticon agent, or perhaps the agent was taken out by an Autobot at some point?

Anywho, it gives us a massive talking point or seven to whittle away the next month.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I think it may be a huge serve of misdirection.

Brainstorm is a massive coward, and I wouldn't put it past him to have painted the con symbol on the faceplate as a last ditch "hey wait I am one of you" effort to get out of being shot.
    It's definitely far from adding up at this point, but Brainstorm has clearly lived a life of being underappreciated by the Autobots and wants his ego stroked. Maybe the Decepticons were the ones to actually do that.

For the moment I am just as suspicious of rewind
    Do you have no heart, man?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It's definitely far from adding up at this point, but Brainstorm has clearly lived a life of being underappreciated by the Autobots and wants his ego stroked. Maybe the Decepticons were the ones to actually do that.
    You'd think that they would want his weaponry and intelligence working for them, rather than creating effective weapons for their enemies! I guess the spying so far up in high command outweighs the weapons? That is assuming Brainstorm is the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Do you have no heart, man?
    Nope!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

You'd think that they would want his weaponry and intelligence working for them, rather than creating effective weapons for their enemies!
    Unless he was responsible for all the Decepticons' good weapons - maybe Brainstorm snuck those out and the reason the Autobots think he's a joke is because it's only the ridiculous weapons he has left.

Brainstorm is a Skrull....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Brainstorm is a Skrull....
    lololololololol

I might have to read it again but I'm confused....if Rewind died and the alternate universe Rewind will disappear when they fix the engine thing, which Rewind is still there at the end and how?

You are right to be confused, it's an unresolved mystery (as the characters comment on). More to be explained in future stories I'd bet, but it's the "alt" Rewind there at the end.