Thread: Future RID Hero Mashers

Default Future RID Hero Mashers

From a couple of sources have come some official image of wave 2, and listings of future Hero Mashers, which all seem to be of RID characters this year.

Wave 2 (which we sort of saw on display at NY Toyfair, mashed up with each other, so these are official images)...
    Optimus Prime
    Strongarm
    Clampdown (packaging actually says Clampdown... which I mistakenly thought was Bisk at NY Toyfair, because they are both crab/lobster themed & red)

Future waves (no images)
    Bisk
    Drift
    Fracture
    Jazz
    Quillfire
    Thunderhoof

my wish came true.

The Clampdown toy really looks a lot like Bisk (I thought the toyfair showing was Bisk too), but their animation models are actually quite different.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

The colour and eye-stalks threw me, so I had to have the two side by side and go over each part and limb just to make sure they were different characters... and they aren't even redecos of each other.
    I guess they are both red because that's the colour of crustaceans when they are cooked... which is what westerners are more familiar with.
    Bisk is obviously lobster themed (base on the name), so I think Clampdown is crab themed.