Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Animated s02e12-13 A bridge too close.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Animated s02e12-13 A bridge too close.

FREAKING AWESOME!!!

"what were you thinking?"

"This coming from the guy who rebuilt megatron".

Omega supreme is the best!.

Blurr was pretty cool too.

Just a shame that douche cut in on the end. grrrr. And those eggs and hand and logo do still piss me off, but, yea.
    ________
    MARIJUANA CARD
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:50 AM.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Two words sum it up for me - Lurved It!

Bloody Excellent! Now that was a great 2-part episode!

Damn, I lurved those new Characters - Every single one of Screamer's clones (I just wish they had different voices to boot ), They nailed Blurr spot on , Corey Burton reprising Shockwave again! (Now, if only he was purple... ) & Omega Supreme was absolutely perfect!

Was it just me or did Mixmaster's & Scrapper's colours change from yellow & blue to green & purple after they got branded? Maybe I was seeing things...

Now that was a brilliant ending to Season 2! The TFA writers couldn't have done it any better!

I'd give it a 9 & three quarters out of 10! (Don't cha know that when reviewing something you're not allowed to give perfect scores? )

Omega Supreme: Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Omega Supreme: Awesome.
    I hope Hasbro don't skimp out on his toy design...

It was a FRACKING AWESOME episode indeed!

A great contrast compared to the incredible crap last 2-3 episodes. This is the most inconsistent TF series to date!

*spoilers*

Omega Supreme was purely awesome!!

Now, if they stick to this Transformers episodes and ditch the supervillain ones we would have a great series indeed!

BTW, Sari being a robot was obvious since the start of the series so it was hardly surprising but nice for it to be finally officially acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

Just a shame that douche cut in on the end. grrrr. And those eggs and hand and logo do still piss me off, but, yea.
    That pissed me off too. I wanted to slit his throat

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Chill Mate.

The Yankee Cartoon Network will be showing the episodes next week so hopefully we'll get to see the comedic banter then .

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Chill Mate.
    I just hate 'cartoon hosts', ever since I was a kid. I hate them mainly because they are prone to this sort of crap showing their logos and things during the show and interrupting at the very end. For some reason they are normally stereotyped exactly the same as that moron with over the top behaviour and the like.

The only cartoon hosts that I liked were Agro's cartoon connection and the Cheeze TV original guys before they went crap.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Fantastic Season Finale!!!

Animated rocks!

Yeah, I really liked this episode. We absolutely need more eps like this.

***SPOILERS AHOY***

Several neat "easter eggs"
    + The Constructicons being branded - a neat reference to G1's "Autobranding" (although this time with Decepticons). I also like how the Constructicons, once they officially became Decepticons, switched from their late G1/G2-esque yellows to early G1 green. And their eyes also switched from a 'neutral' yellow to Decepticon red. I, Robot'd!
    + Blurr! Although I always knew that blue car was Blurr, I was surprised to learn that he was a secret operative from the Elite Guard. I thought he was someone brought to life by another lost AllSpark fragment.
    + Starscream's clones - I like how they continued/extended the theme of how they all have different aspects of Starscream's personality. The colour references were cool too - Skywarp (the coward), Thundercracker (the arrogant one), Sunstorm (the flatterer), G1 Ramjet (the compulsive liar) and G2 Ramjet (the female).
    + Megatron's finger extensions are reminiscent of Scrounge from G1
    + Shockwave being Megatron's agent on Cybertron for the test run of the Space Bridge - just like in G1!
    + The Space Bridge operating on Transwarp energy - nice Beast Wars reference!

And finally the question of Sari's humanity (or lack of) is revealed! Gah, what a cliffhanger!! Very reminiscent of the way that Beast Wars Seasons 1 and 2 ended!! (>_<)

I really liked how this story was a three way battle between the forces of Optimus Prime, Megatron and Starscream. The dogfight with the Decepticon jets vs Omega Supreme was cool.

Overall - top story!