Page 225 of 515 FirstFirst ... 205215220221222223224225226227228229230235245 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Default Combiner Wars at Myer

Combiner Wars now at Myer Brisbane City

Currently on sale until April 26

Voyager Optimus Prime and Silverbolt $29.95 each.

Deluxe Alpha Bravo, Fireflight, Skydive and Dragstrip price not listed

Legend Powerglide, Windcharger, Bombshell and Thundercracker $12.95 each.

Went to Garden City this morning to get some half-price easter junk.
    All that licensed Easter junk is half price now, and considering the massive amount I saw left over this year, it should end up taking them a few weeks to clear it all out, and ned to be discounted a lot more.

But as for toys...

Target had a small selection of GEN & RID.
    RID 3-step, 1-step, Warrior & Legion.
    Gen Voyagers only.

Kmart had the new GEN & RID now.
    RID Warrior, 3-step, Legion, & 1-step.
    Gen Deluxe only.
    (they still have HEAPS of Rescue Bots toys that they are never going to sell - over half of the Transformers section is Rescue Bots toys)

BigW still have nothing new.
    I did see in their "Drop Zone", six of the giant Rescue Bots Epic Optimus for $20, from $48.

ToysRUs seem to be slow restocking, as they were light on the RID & GEN toys.
    GEN Leader, Legends only.
    RID 3-step, Warrior, 1-step.
    Last edited by griffin; 6th April 2015 at 10:05 PM.

Photos to go with the text above...

Target.

Kmart

BigW

ToysRUs

Just spotted aoe stinger at TRU garden city $30 each

Cairns Myer has Combiner Wars Wave 1 and at sales price
    roughly at least one of each figure apart from leaders no sign.

The Reject Shop at Sunnybank has also got in those cheap Movie Power Battlers for $12 - Scorn, Drift, Crosshairs, and Strafe.
    Plus a restock of the Goldie Anniversary figurines, both waves, for $4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Just spotted aoe stinger at TRU garden city $30 each
    Five left today, after I bought one. (thanks to the tip-off by Ravagecat)

One of the staffers was stocking the shelf while I was there, unboxing a case of flip-n-change Movie figures (the big ones that you spin around to transform)... which are really old to be just getting in a new case today.

Default Supanova Gold Coast

For those interested, Supanova is running all weekend at the Gold Coast, and quite a bit of TF merchandise. Toynkdownunder and Tfidownunder both had stalls.

Toynkdownunder

Masterpeiece items were grossly overpriced and Toynk, and if you were balking at TRU prices you should see them! Even with the low dollar, their merchandise was overpriced, and I saw they were still selling the Encore Devestator from last year. Nice range, but a quick check of ebay might save you a bundle. If you're desperate for an impulse buy, well you get to play the same day.

Tfidownunder

When I saw that they were participating, I was quite surprised and made sure to stop bye. I had noticed the enthusiasm with which it was promoted here, and have to admit being quite skeptical it would last given how competitive online pricing is. The range of Masterpiece stock there was cool, even the ehobby Green Convoy (was it bathing ape?). There was also quite an assortment of third party stock there in a giant Diorama, with Takara Grimlock being mauled by three sharkticons (if you remember from the movie). There was also on display Fans Toys Swoop with glorious chrome wings next to Grimlock, and he looked gorgeous. If you're going to the con, at least take a look at the diorama. I wish I had had a camera on me to show it off.

I ended buying a Takra Go Green Lion Prime (Thundertron) as an impulse buy, and stopped to chat to the store owner. He seemed a really nice, genuine guy. After talking to him for a bit, I quite revised my opinion if the store actually. He's really passionate and enthusiastic for toys, and I think what people might have perceived as "hype" in the testimonials might just be his contagious enthusiasm. I think he's going very hard on customer service, and that his putting all his energy into making it a success. Best of luck to him.

Also I did see a number of stores selling licensed logo Autobot and Decepticon hats around, and there's an artist store of ironwork characters that had some Prime figures as well. Anyone else see something that caught their eye?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

They were both at the Brisbane one last November... I even took photos of their stock and posted them somewhere here.
    (I can't be bothered to find them... )

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    For those interested, Supanova is running all weekend at the Gold Coast, and quite a bit of TF merchandise. Toynkdownunder and Tfidownunder both had stalls.

*snip*

Tfidownunder

The range of Masterpiece stock there was cool, even the ehobby Green Convoy (was it bathing ape?).

*snip*
    There was an authentic Bathing Ape MP-10 Green Convoy? : Me wants.

Garden City Toys R Us had Leader Class megs and some combiner wars.
    Garden City Target had the cheapest combiner wars sets wave 1 and 2 for $24, plenty of stock on the weekend.