• Only buy it if cheap

6 20.00%
  • Don't buy it

1 3.33%
  • Doesn't interst me

4 13.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Review: 2010_001 ROTF Lockdown

I'm not one for 'top whatever' lists but ROTF Lockdown is definitely a favourite amongst my collection and like Grievous alludes to he's up there with TFA Blurr and Henkei/Classics Cyclonus in terms of overall quality. He's pure badass! A massive improvement over the TFA toy and totally worth the $25 asking price.

need a new one. Theres a washout of green paint over the black of the bonnet. should have given this one to tets

feels flimsy because it is rubbery in places. Some decals could have been left off too spikey. Love the head. Besides that a great tf for the collection

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    The EMP/engine is still present and can be attached on his arm, although i can't see any way to attach it to the new Ratchet.
    The only way I have discovered to attach it to Ratchet is by sticking it on his roof whilst in vehicle mode. Doesn't look all that fab... You can stick ratchets gun onto lockdowns arm, but I have found the handle of the gun gets in the way and you have to have Lockdown's arm bent as much as possible at his elbow. Again, doesn't look so fab..

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    need a new one. Theres a washout of green paint over the black of the bonnet. should have given this one to tets
    OI!

Gotta say that I like this Lockdown. Its an almost perfect interpretation of his animated form into movie aesthetics. The abundance of neck movement really surpised me and his balance is so good he can work in the Ministry of Funny Walks!

TC: yeah i was just slightly dissapointed with that since they went all the way with the Animated history bio on the back of the card, they could have made just a simple slot for it. But ah well.

For those curious. Here is the two lockdowns in bot mode side by side:

Pretty much the same height. Hand isn't "crooked" anymore although I posed the RotF one crooked.